Sign in to follow this  
Genesis

Raw Cake beat Tape

I just check Libs myspace, and that song Soon new Day touched my soul...I love it, it's an instant classic...it says that the beat can be found on THe Raw Cake Beat Tape, yea I dunno where to find that so I dl-ed it off of

http://www.rappcats.com/madlib_beat_newday.mp3

This song has me looking foward to Talib Kweli's Eardrum and Lib's Beat Conducta!!

I'm inspired once again by the mighty Madlib, fuck all the haters...

That was available for download of the ST website a couple weeks ago. Don't flatter yourself, but thats old news, son.

:D

Yea....ok...

Yea....ok...

But to answer your question about the Raw Cake thing.. we don't really know where to get it, probably one of Madlib's thousands.. :D

my original post of this included the words raw cake, but that janksta edited my post. im sensing conspiracy.

dont assassinate me wolf :blink:

my original post of this included the words raw cake, but that janksta edited my post. im sensing conspiracy.

dont assassinate me wolf :lol:

lol

lol

Can someone repost for me?!?!?!!! I haven't been online in a minute, and I'd love to have this to listen to for late nights, or when I'm going to be up all night, type theme shit. get me the rest of that raw cake cdr too!?!?

Can someone repost for me?!?!?!!! I haven't been online in a minute, and I'd love to have this to listen to for late nights, or when I'm going to be up all night, type theme shit. get me the rest of that raw cake cdr too!?!?

Thanks!!!!!

didn't mean to come off as an asshole but yea...if u wanna locate it, you most likely won't have any luck...ESPECIALLY since you're asking for a bootleg beat tape on the owner's label's website. Good luck though.

didn't mean to come off as an asshole but yea...if u wanna locate it, you most likely won't have any luck...ESPECIALLY since you're asking for a bootleg beat tape on the owner's label's website. Good luck though.

I didn't ask for shit homeboy

nah I'm good

I didn't ask for shit homeboy

nah I'm good

wtf_lightning.gif

see...can't even be cool with muhfcukaz...ninjas always trying to be bold on the 'net. HOMES!

for the record: why would you bump a more than 2yr old post THEN try to act like you ain't askin 4 nothin? :blink:

wtf_lightning.gif

see...can't even be cool with muhfcukaz...ninjas always trying to be bold on the 'net. HOMES!

for the record: why would you bump a more than 2yr old post THEN try to act like you ain't askin 4 nothin? :blink:

becooooooooooooooooowze.............

*drumroll*

Im the threadigga B)

hit me !

These beats that Kweli referenced as "raw cake" are finished and released.

They're on Beat Konducta (V. 1-4), Liberation, Champion Sound Remixes, Kweli's Eardrum, Ghostface's More Fish, Guilty Simpson's Ode to the Ghetto, and Badu's "Healer".

well damn JJ if you could find a way to hook us up with a instrumental of "The Mission Remix" that would good since you got your hands full with those Supreme Team Jazz albums... :D

well damn JJ if you could find a way to hook us up with a instrumental of "The Mission Remix" that would good since you got your hands full with those Supreme Team Jazz albums... :D

If I may add

JJ you should hook us up with the instrumental for The Lady Behind Me (Percee P, the og version)

it's become one of my fav Madlib beats. I don't know why it wasn't included on those selected instrumentals that were released after the album.

hook us up with the instrumental for The Lady Behind Me (Percee P, the og version)

it's become one of my fav Madlib beats.

Bump this statement.