godzilla

RIP Crocodile Hunter

My daughter was kinda sad when she heard it. Then she went on to say, "Well nobody told him to mess with those dangerous animals. That's stupid!"

Y'all know they got it on tape.....

i wore a lacoste shirt today to pay my respect....

:D I know it's sad he died and all, but you are silly! And you are probably serious

I used to look at him on T.V. and get mad some of the things he did. Like "Man, why does he gotta mess with the most dangerous animals? Just leave 'em alone." But it's gonna be different not seeing new shows. I think I kinda like the show.

dude was annoying, they showed him talking on today show, and guy wouldnt stop rambling!

stingray knew what he was doing

yeah, for some reason everyone has to joke about his death (including myself) It really is too bad though just because he had the kids and now they are going to have to grow up without a father. I wonder if he video taped the stingray while it killed him?

yeah, for some reason everyone has to joke about his death (including myself) It really is too bad though just because he had the kids and now they are going to have to grow up without a father. I wonder if he video taped the stingray while it killed him?

yea you're right....

i mean people said he was stupid and he shouldn't mess with the animals but that's what he did. it was his job man.....wasn't he a zoologist? i mean a man died......my comment about the lacoste shirt wasn't a joke. it's pretty sad. he was kind of a zany, guy but that's not reason to laugh at his death.

I wonder if he video taped the stingray while it killed him?

Yeah, "they're" going to discuss w/his wife exactly how much (if any) "they" are allowed to show.....they being whoever produces his show....must be crazy.

i heard that he was that tough that he pulled the sting out of his chest himself. crazy

wouldnt doubt it...see those crocs he wrassled? their humongous!

stingrays were actually my favorite animals prior to this event. magnificent creatures.

shokesy DESERVES to have the last word on this subject

• Like 1