locke

STBB 606

STBB #606 

thanks for the love everyone! this was a great week of beats i'm honored.

giphy.gif

RULES

GRABBED 3 TRACKS FROM MY LiBRARY THAT i'VE FLiPPED BEFORE

YOU MUST USE AT LEAST 1 OF THEM

i'VE ALSO INCLUDED A PACK OF WiNDOWS/PS2 STARTUP SOUNDS 

THAT i THINK YOU'LL DiG, 

YOU ALSO MUST USE AT LEAST 1 OF THEM iN YOUR BEAT

FINALLY i'VE INCLUDED A DRUM PACK OF  SOME SOUNDS i USE A LOT

THE DRUM PACK iS NOT REQUiRED i'M JUST SPREADiNG THE LOVE

LiKE LAST CONTEST OUTSiDE SYNTHS, DRUMS AND FX ARE OK! JUST NO OUTSIDE SAMPLiNG!

3 MiNUTES MAXiMUM

HERE iS THE LiNK

https://we.tl/t-w8lTfXUirp

HAVE A BLESSED TiME

side note, if you dig my sounds you can check out my youtube channel here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKAjmtH5xgEUO0OwQ46qSuA/videos

The Fine Print:
Upload your beat to Soundcloud, include "STBB 606“ in the title, and POST TO THIS FORUM by Wednesday at Midnight, Pacific time. Try to leave as much feedback as you can and you will receive it back.

For easy browsing's sake, you can also go to the STBB page: https://soundcloud.com/stbbcollection
EVERYONE VOTES - by Friday at Midnight, Pacific time

Winner: post new sample, rules, etc by Saturday at Noon, Pacific time and upload the sample to WeTransfer

• Like 2

congrats,man! dope samples!

dope samples cuzzo.  takin some notes down  on what ima do on this.  time to crash so i can work on this all day tomorrow...congrats again homie!!!! 

microwaved non entry.  akai s20 into sp303 into tascam portastudio.  gonna do a real entry when i wake up. followed the rules on this one too though but yeah the next will be my official entry. had to mess with it before i crashed

Congrats man! (just realised I completely forgot about the windows sounds so this is a non-entry!)

Used sample 2 and some of the drum pack

Gonna find a way to incorporate the windows sounds now, dunno if the name is gonna update to non-entry here..

used: sample 2, ps1 intro sample(beefed up the low end n used it for bass), dreamcast sample, used some of the provided drums(really good drums bro!!) outside vox fx's, outside synth

Great sample set locke. 👍 

All my beats drums are from the ones provided, i've flipped the shit out of 'sample 2', I played an additional bass part on my Virus Ti, I've used the Dreamcast Startup sample, and various one shot and vox FX, and of course all processed and warped in my usual cosmic trippy lofi style. 👽

Really really happy with how this one turned out. 😎

Waddup fambo. How do i add this to the stones throw sc page?

• Like 1

oh shit can i use an acapella lol.  i am almost done with this forgot to ask that!!!

3 minutes ago, FatVonFree said:

oh shit can i use an acapella lol.  i am almost done with this forgot to ask that!!!

haha acapellas are all good if its heat, but gimme the loot or machine gun funk by biggie is banned lmao 

1 minute ago, locke1885 said:

haha acapellas are all good if its heat, but gimme the loot or machine gun funk by biggie is banned lmao 

hahahahha thats gold.  its a mix of freddie gibbs and mf doom lol and my black ass singing so hopefully its good 

used the dreamcast sample.  i reamped it through my organelle into a 2x12 cabinet with tone tubbys.  bass was my fender pbass into a mooer sweeper pedal.  the part that comes in at the break with just DOOM rapping is the acoustic from that 1st sample.  i pitched 6 seconds of it waaaaaay down in the akai s20.   ran that to two small guitar amps to just experiment. really dig what it did.  it also shows up when you hear my tag at the end.  sounds like an end of the world synth lol all from that acoustic guitar in that sample.  my guitar solo is through a whammy pedal...i sang on this, used freddie gibbs talking before a track of his called scarface and used a DOOM acapella.  hope ya dig.  looking fwd to hearing the others.  this shit was fun to make.  

made some visuals cuzzo..... 

• Like 1

followed the rules , here is my entry

Used Sample 1 and 2 (Piano / Tabla) in the first part and the dope Windows and PS1 sounds for my second part :)
Hope you enjoy. btw dope drum kit and Samples Locke ;) 

Peace out