4 hours ago, locke_ said:

Ahhh hope I'm not too late! Mastering is a real rabbithole. Enjoy. 

U are not too late. Deadline is every wednesday at midnight, pacific time.

• Like 1

I completely over estimated my ability to make something out of these samples...3 attempts, 2 MPC crashes and 1 FLP download later still nothing decent to turn out!...hats off to you guys for making the cut.

Back once again. Flipped one sample and used lots of stuff from the provided drum kit. Had a friend over for a collab - He's more into modern beats, so this one is a little different than my usual stuff. Like it though! The 808 from the kit came in handy...Also, this is the first time I did some scratches. NOT that easy.

⁄§⁄ sup everyone. here's my entry for the week. I started it at like 10:30 last night in a hellish rush to get it done and uploaded before midnight! (shits due today hahaha). sorry for the slack in the production but it was a fun one hour rush. I hope the music reflects my focus and not my panic.

OH! also HUGE s/o to Julian.Convex!!! Thank you so much for the samples man. Plenty to work with for the next few weeks. I really appreciate you dude.

peace, _LS

• Like 1

Dope samples for this week. SHouts to Julian for all the goodies. Had to chop up an acapella and throw a little in there. Hopefully not to much to disqualify but its ok if thats the case. Peace B

58 minutes ago, YamaKozi said:

Sorry For The Delay !!!

Close out is at 12 tonight! (I know i know i did the same thing till looked at the thread). So change that title homie

third collab with homie banizzz.. always fun throwing stems back and forth...
turned into a dark track somehow.. the clubbie base was my doing and he came with the "evil violins"  and bassline which I pitched down and followed suit on.
everything is from the samples I think.

enjoy.. pz Joa

Yo! What's good people???? 

I managed to get a few things sorted this week, and found some time to make an entry for this week. I missed out on the last few weeks, and there was some cool rules and samples to go with, I was bummed. 

I liked the rules this week, lot's to choose from, and wish I had more time to try out the drum kit sounds and work on my beat. 

Sneaking in a late quick one, 12:40PM here in the U.K. 

Peace. 

3 hours ago, l o k a l said:

Close out is at 12 tonight! (I know i know i did the same thing till looked at the thread). So change that title homie

Thx ! I Just Got Reading That It's Wednesday Midnight Pacific Tme ! ;) !

Great samples.  Took a long time to choose.  Only used one for simplicity's sake but probably will mess around with the others later on.  Liked the drums fine too.  Only used those, minus the 808.

• Like 1

dope samples this week hope you guys enjoy peace

Hey, what's up guys! Here's my beat for this week's beat battle.

Artwork, Drumming, Percussion, Bass, Piano, Chops, Scratches, Vocals, Engineering, Video all created by the hands of D-Skillz

ENJOY!

dskillzmusic.com

13 hours ago, air62089 said:

Great samples.  Took a long time to choose.  Only used one for simplicity's sake but probably will mess around with the others later on.  Liked the drums fine too.  Only used those, minus the 808.

ay...guess you forgot to reposte in stbb soundcloud . season greatings.n

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, slick nick said:

ay...guess you forgot to reposte in stbb soundcloud . season greatings.n

ah didn't know was supposed to do that.  thx for the heads up!

34 minutes ago, air62089 said:

ah didn't know was supposed to do that.  thx for the heads up!

..hehe, your not.. and you can't.. tracks get reposted and added to the playlist by STBBCollection mods…
think this was meant as a heads up to us.

so cheers Nick :)