mri

STBB #604 [Lush]

STBB #604 - Lush Edition

corgi.gif.0b72035d564017931c6b53f9019a1330.gif

There were some great tracks last week, I honestly didn't expect to win. Thank you for your votes!

This week I wanna hear some super lush beats. Put me to sleep or make me wig out, the choice is yours. But keep it organic~

SAMPLES

This week I've got 2 folders of samples: https://we.tl/t-iOKsQNVGmC

FOLEY - I use mostly my own recorded sounds in my music, so I gathered up 21 textures and sounds that I've made for you to use/process.

SAMPLES -  Three extra samples that I found while digging.

RULES:
1) Use at least 7 of the 21 sounds from the "Foley" Folder (layer them up, make em interesting)

2) Use at least 1 of the 3 samples in the "Samples" Folder

3) No outside samples or drums EXCEPT FOR A KICK DRUM (mangle the foley sounds for your percussion! there should be enough there.)

4) Outside synths and instrumentation is fine, as long as you play them yourself.

5) Get creative, make your beat as lush, organic and vibey as possible :)

6) No time limit, go ham.

uhh If this is too hard lemme know, I dont really have much experience with beat battles lol. Good luck!

The Fine Print:
Upload your beat to Soundcloud, include "STBB 604“ in the title, and POST TO THIS FORUM by Wednesday at Midnight, Pacific time. Try to leave as much feedback as you can and you will receive it back.

For easy browsing's sake, you can also go to the STBB page: https://soundcloud.com/stbbcollection
EVERYONE VOTES - by Friday at Midnight, Pacific time

Winner: post new sample, rules, etc by Saturday at Noon, Pacific time and upload the sample to WeTransfer

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

shits gonna be crazy....

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Julian.Convex said:

The stones are pure gold ❤️

cheers, I enjoy getting out and about exploring with the mic :^)

• Thanks 1

somethin quick and funkesque, appreciate yous peep! one.

I've been meaning to submit something for ages, but haven't got round to it. Today I thought I'd try again, here ya go :)

• Like 1

Hey guys,

I took the 2. sample and some handbrake, hihat, door close and rimshot sample for the drums. was not easy to create the sound, because usually the drums are already ready. maybe I used too much the high pass filter and the whole beat sounds too,... nah just listen with your own ears. I hope you enjoy the mix, haha

pipes made of balloons :))))))

Nice little stash of sounds. Tried to use em all lol. Props on this battle. 

yooo ! long time without being around don't know well how it works on the soundcloud group.

used outside bass and kick / and those woman voices played on synth.

the 2nd synth from the balloon / peace yall and see ya soon

Dope rules! No outside anything used! 17 of the sounds from the foley and little chops of the three samples used , hope you like it:

All the Drums and Percussion from the Samples, No Artificial Kick added just a Bassline

YOOO!

It's been a minute since I've made something for this, but just needed a platform that forces me to create music and put it out there.

Only thing I added was some synth chords, the kick and the bass. Everything else is from the sample pack.

Enjoy I guess.

https://soundcloud.com/jnktion/go-to-sleep-stbb-604

P.S. I also forgot how to make the the link playable from here. And also forgot how to upload it to the STBB page on soundcloud..... but here it is regardless! 

i dont know how much lush this shit, but i was definetly hard lush this days, and definetly complete and enjoy this great rules, so what can i say?

fk d btz!!!

9 hours ago, jnktion said:

... forgot how to upload it to the STBB page on soundcloud..... but here it is regardless! 

just click on the share button under your track and copy the link here for the embedded player..

there's the STBB Collection page now https://soundcloud.com/stbbcollection ..tracks will be added for you.

congrats!!!
cool rules,here is my entry

• Like 1