Bleep

STBB #603

Congratz on the win!! Ive used little parts of all the samples and used outside drums percussion bass and vocal shots, hope yall like it!

greetz GAIT

• Like 1

Hey All, I had a hard time choosing what to go with this week. The NON-ENTRY is NOT for posting for the playlist but just if anyone is curious. I had to go with the one I felt more personally attached to.This is the mood I was going for in the entry. "I think these guys would fun to see at a honkytonk out in the woods. Everyone is completely shitfaced and property is being destroyed and used as weapons. The police, ambulances and firefighters are in route but someone has chopped several trees down blocking the only road in and out. "

Peace, Hugh

Congrats on the win Bleep. Dope samples. I sampled the 2nd and 3rd beat. The chords and pads are from the 2nd beat and the vocal samples are from the 3rd beat. 

On 9/24/2018 at 4:22 AM, purpleswank said:

46 minutes ago, purrpswank said:

b you're gonna have to add a "non-entry" to that second joint. peace.

HD shouldn't you ask before concluding?. The first joint is a collab with another producer. Better to ask me before you disqualifying me bro? I think you're letting your personal bias against me reflect by stating that b. That's not a good way to communicate broIf I intended for a non entry and if it were entirely my creation then I would have posted it on my normal account. Holding personal biases is ruining the spirit of the competition HD. We can agree to disagree but don't ostracize me if you don't understand/agree with the way I create music. and unless your Peanut Butter Wolf, or the majority of the forum members concluding to a point of order, then I really can't take your opinion as the be all and the end all bro. Simple.

• Confused 1

Right now Im having problems logging on to my STMB account to post from my Monexus page and all you can say to me is i'm disqualified!? come on bra. .. I mean really?? 

Mind you, the beat made on my Monexus page was made before I did the collab. Its only cos I couldnt log into my STMB account  here that Im only posting now, after setting up multipe email address just so that I could get the confirmation email from STMB just so that I could post here

Part 1 and Part 3 are both mine 100 percent and part 2 is the collab.

The last time I checked, for as long as you vote comment and participate on each entry everything good and each entry upon meeting those conditions passes.

You're approach is colored in bias Heavy Drama. I really don't appreciate you approaching my and my music and my process like that.

I draw so much inspiration and good energy from these battles as a full time musician 6 years pushing in South Africa. I have done so since 2011. No need to treat me like a stranger when you know me well.

Stop all the drama Heavy Drama, and lets let the music do the talking bruh!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Only just about managed to find the time to work on this week's entry, spent about 3 hours on it last night but haven't had time to mix/master the levels - Apologies if it sounds bad! 

I used sample 2 mainly and manipulated small parts of G Benson. Used outside drums and I also added a few metal hits and droning tones from some homemade industrial sounds I made with the use of a hammer, nails, anvil and a microphone.

17 hours ago, purpleswank said:

Part 1 and Part 3 are both mine 100 percent and part 2 is the collab.

The last time I checked, for as long as you vote comment and participate on each entry everything good and each entry upon meeting those conditions passes.

You're approach is colored in bias Heavy Drama. I really don't appreciate you approaching my and my music and my process like that.

I draw so much inspiration and good energy from these battles as a full time musician 6 years pushing in South Africa. I have done so since 2011. No need to treat me like a stranger when you know me well.

Stop all the drama Heavy Drama, and lets let the music do the talking bruh!

Hey Monexus, 

It's one entry per beat maker per battle as stated in the default rule set. 

You just choose which of your beats that you want to stand by this week.  

You still get a re-post for each beat, but only one is eligible for voting.

If you are interested in winning then you need to edit the title of one to non entry.

If not any votes for any of your beats this week, won't count and you won't be eligible to win.  

If that doesn't matter to you leave it as it is. 

Don't take it personal, HD just trying to help you out bruh. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

boi these were a puzzle to put together but I DEED IT