STBB #603

STBB 603

tenor.gif?itemid=8025379

Samples: https://we.tl/t-DBwxdvjpFZ

Rules: all outside material (synths, instruments, vocals etc.) allowed,

outside samples not allowed.

Make what you want, make it bang!

The Fine Print:
Upload your beat to Soundcloud, include "STBB 602“ in the title, and POST TO THIS FORUM by Wednesday at Midnight, Pacific time. Try to leave as much feedback as you can and you will receive it back.

For easy browsing's sake, you can also go to the STBB page: https://soundcloud.com/stbbcollection
EVERYONE VOTES - by Friday at Midnight, Pacific time

Winner: post new sample, rules, etc by Saturday at Noon, Pacific time and upload the sample to WeTransfer

Happy flipping!

• Like 2

lol nice samples short as hell. gonna be fun reamping shit tomorrow when i wake up. congrats again cuzzo and cheers. gonna wake up early and start cookin something.  8 bit guitars on the way  #Pushin 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bleep said:

Thank you for all the votes and feedback, much appreciated!

congrats bleep!!

Yo, congratulations on the win Bleep! I have a question about the rules for this week. Do we have to use all 3 samples?

1 hour ago, D-Skillz said:

Yo, congratulations on the win Bleep! I have a question about the rules for this week. Do we have to use all 3 samples?

Good question.  I have been working away just using the 1 I like.  Was going to stop for the evening now anyway so i'll check if it's all 3 needed before I restart tomorrow.

2 hours ago, D-Skillz said:

Hey, no, you don't have to use all these samples, choose one or flip them all if you want. It's on your own. Cheers.

only messed with the Benson track, bigups! and peaceee.

Congrats Bleep!

...and to all...

~ the Spirit of STBB lives ~

space chilling GIF by VALERIS

• Like 1

used 2 of the samples (deleted that benson one as soon as i hit play to hear it lol) its september so i played kalimba on it, bass and guitar.  hope ya dig.  got a new kalimba this week to replace my cheap one i got many moons ago.  anyhooo..lookin fwd to hear what folks cook up... #Pushin 

• Like 1

yoooo congratz man,doope samples

heres mine

Hey ya!

Congrats to Bleep for winning the last round!

Looking forward for this round! Dope samples btw!

I picked 2 of the 3 samples for my beat. Hope you enjoy :) 

Peace

Wow what a week again.  Now this is DEFINITELY my best track to date! 😎 (I've been saying that just about every week for the last few months but can't complain 😄)

My large hardware synth collection has been getting little used this year and I felt like changing that so i've got my Arturia Matrixbrute on bass duties on this one.

Props to Bleep for 'sample 2', whatever it was.  That was great for my chord chops.

I recently got NI's Session Horns Pro and i've put it to great use here with some very tripped out playing. 👽

And then there's that vocal. My lips are sealed on that one. 🧐

Hey! New to this forum, but hopefully you enjoy I had a lot of fun with it :))

Mangled 2 of the 3 samples into pads, then laid bass, drums and harp on top. Finished with the noise and fx synths from my Axoloti Core.

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 11:56 AM, Granny David said:

Me and Salt have had trouble opening the rar files so here's a link for the wav files for anyone having the same problem

https://we.tl/t-c5FjvkFPPR

Thanks for doing that Granny. Dope samples just a little short..Its all good though!