STBB #602
VOTE

giphy.gif

this weeks entries:

Use this thread to vote while making sure to effectively utilise:

BIG lettering,

BOLD fontsand/or CRAZY-AsSCOLORS

Voting allowed from 1 posted beat or 5 posts up, having listened to all beats.
Do not vote for yourself!

Must vote in order to be eligible for the win this week

mind the special rule(s) when placing your votes

VOTE 1st 2nd and 3rd place
for 5, 3 and 1 points respectively

Otherwise your vote will not be counted

mark your Late and non-entries in your track title on SC

Voting ENDS Friday @ Midnight, Pacific Time

To the winner: PLEASE POST NEW SAMPLE AND RULES BY NOON ON SATURDAY, PACIFIC TIME

FAQ'S CONCERNING BEAT BATTLE
If you would like to follow the winner's blog, CLICK HERE

Hey, what's up guys!

Here's my vote for this week's beat battle:

1. SW00P-MAN

2. Lonius

3. WigMaster

PEACE!

Hi guys!
This round was really fun! Was a pleasure to listen to your Beats especially to those who ctreated something with cereal ads 😂

Heres my top 3:
1. Rockusnewera
2. Leftboi
3. Flobama

It Was SuperHard To Pick 3 out of sooooo many gooodies... MaSsIvE ReSpEcT tO aLL Of You! PeAcE! 😎

1. theGuen
2. Rockusnewera
3. Bleep

1. Lonius
2. WigMaster
3. mlkii

Great job everyone! It was cool to see what everyone came up with!

1. emwu23

2. Dez nyce

3. D-Skillz

I enjoyed listening to the entries!!  

Good morning people, Many chilled entries this week

This weeks Top 3 for me where.

noyer

defMute

TrakMakesDaBeats

Granny David

FIVEPEE

theGuen

Lonius

flobama

Don’t QuiXotE

Dez nyce

Zifhang

3.[KappNeffect]

2.SWOOP MAN

1.Bleep.

1. flobama - Real deal head nodder, good structure, heavy all round, sounds great.  Win!
  2. defMute - On point vibe as always, loved the bass esp, and really liked the heavy bitcrushed processing.
  3. noyer - Great drums and nice chops.  Made me smile. Happy little beat.
  • Like 1

i. the deli

ii. TrakMakesDaBeats

iii. flobama

shoutouts to : bleep /slanteyez / lonius / mlkii / dajamah / d skillz / the guen / risp. / granny david

Been busy working on new music so havent much time to put effort and proper thought into a entry for a couple weeks or vote last week apologies.1..

1. Rockusnewera - intro is great and your sample arrangement has some real feeling, it carries me away to a warm, hazy, happy place...lovely beat!

2. SWOOP - real knock in the drums and strong bass line, I like the filtering on the samples too.

3. KappNeffect - my old mpc head came good with this one your pitchy wobbles and those deep kicks worked a treat here.

Honorables: salt magault - if this was a bit sharper, a bit more polished it would of been in my top 3 (just sounded a bit too muffled for me), slanteyez, Banizz - haunting samples love the rhythm in your bass line, FIVEPEE and Def Mute.

• Like 1

1. BLEeeeeeeeeeeeP  you BASTARD

2. eL dÉLi thicc textures

3. dëf(?)mÜTE!!! good drums nice blips

1)  DJ Cut-EFX

2) WigMaster

3) Flobama 

S W O O P  M A N

L O N I U S

F A T  V O N  F R E E

1. flobama
  2. defMute
  3. B-Jam vs Enos 

1.DefMute

2.Banizzz

3.The Deli

Props to everyone, this round was fun a hell. Glad to see ppl using the special rule.

1.Bleep

2. Flobama

3. Ruedenz -n- TheGuen

Alot of producer killed it this week tho. Good luck voted

1                                                                                                                      BLEEP

2.                                    FAT

3.                                                                                                 DEF

1. Lonius

2. flobama

3. Rockusnewera

Honorable Mentions:

SWOOP-MAN   ||   emwu   ||   D-Skillz   ||   bleep   ||   noyer   ||    Banizz   ||   Brotha B   ||   DJ Cut-EFX   ||   B-Jam vs Enos  ||   FatVonFree

As always, it was tough to pick. You people are too dope.

Okay so I really think my tracks are really bad compared to everyone else's skills. Plays and feedback reflects how bad my music really is. You would think I would have learned by now, Sorry to be wasting peoples time. 

23 minutes ago, MOXATRON said:

Okay so I really think my tracks are really bad compared to everyone else's skills. Plays and feedback reflects how bad my music really is. You would think I would have learned by now, Sorry to be wasting peoples time. 

Hey man don't give up. Personally, I think everyone I've heard on here  who participates in these battles has what it takes to win. There's many different factors to take into account when it comes to voting, like people's taste, style or mood. It's a tough competition! I fell flat on my face this week too but even that can still be quite fun, right? 🤸‍♀️ Keep it up!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MOXATRON said:

Na man, that's just part of your head fuckin' with you.  I bet pretty much all us have thought/think that same thing at times, and i've also heard top top producers say it on numerous occasions.  In fact, most creative people say it at one point or another about their work.  It's totally normal bro.

Don't take plays and feedback as any measure of how good your stuff is.  Both are a VERY hard to generate for the VAST majority of beat makers, and artists in general struggle to be heard/seen, as there is just SO much content out there.

Hit me up on PM if you want to hear about my ideas about development as a beat maker/artist and underpinning mindsets for how to best go forward.  We have a great supportive community here and I know i'm happy to help any brother out who's having a moment of negativity. 👍

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MOXATRON said:

you’re not wasting anybody’s time. i know i’m probably not alone when i say i’m here to get better and i will and you will too. You can’t let that negative mindset take over your head because that’s when your creativity goes out the window. This beat battle thread is the big leagues in my opinion. So many talented cats in here including yourself. You gotta take your lumps, pick yourself up and brush it off with pride. Get ready for the next round my man. Just remember it’s all for the love.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1