[STBB #602 RESULT]

1. Bleep  31
2. defMute/flobama/Lonius  24
3. FatVonFree  19

Well done to new STBB challenger Bleep!  Is that your first STBB track?  Either way, props bro.  It's a heavy hitter for sure. 😎

Here's a view only link to the weekly scorecards if anyone wants to have a look. 👍 

Edit:  I see from old threads Bleep has been competing for a while so not a new challenger after all!  I didn't see any on his SC so assumed he was new. 

Edited by B-Jam vs Enos

Yo Mox dont be too hard on yourself dude we're all in here developing and pushing ourselves keep going and you will get better just being involved helps generate feedback...if you werent doing the battles your numbers would be even lower besides f*ck numbers they are not the most important part of being creative.

Sometimes when I look at the way some members vote I often think 'how has X got the top spot!?' but that shouldnt effect your opinion of them of yourself, everyone likes different styles and you wont be some peoples 1st choice but to one person you may be the best thing they ever heard do it for that one person and do it for yourself dude dont give up...youll regret it

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MOXATRON said:

Okay so I really think my tracks are really bad compared to everyone else's skills. Plays and feedback reflects how bad my music really is. You would think I would have learned by now, Sorry to be wasting peoples time. 

Hey brother.First of all you are wasting nobody's time.This is a community for beatmaking/producing. I know that is hard not to think that plays and likes reflects the quality of your tracks but is really not, it doesn't matter.I feel disappointed in myself all the time and I believe that most of the producers feel the same, even the most talented out there.Non commercial music is not a competition.You make music because you need to do it.There were many times that I decided to quit making music but I always end up producing again.Overcoming this feeling of disappointment is key element for someone to become better at what he/she does.If I can be of any help to you or anyone in this forum just hit me up on SC.

• Like 3

congrats on the win cuzzo...lookin fwd to the rules...i ordered a grandmother.....moog...grandmother..i hope that bitch is here before wednesday!!!  fuck us up with some rules!!! 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, FatVonFree said:

congrats on the win cuzzo...lookin fwd to the rules...i ordered a grandmother.....moog...grandmother..i hope that bitch is here before wednesday!!!  fuck us up with some rules!!! 

Nice!  I love the look of it.  I need another hardware synth like I need a hole in the head though! Already got 10, one being a Moog SubPhatty.  I've hardly been using them this year though.  I used them loads in previous years but i've been far more sample flip based this year.  Depending on what this week's comp is like i'm well keen to get some synth action down for STBB603 though.  Think i'll go and have a jam now to warm up...

2 hours ago, B-Jam vs Enos said:

[STBB #602 RESULT]

1. Bleep  31
2. defMute/flobama/Lonius  24
3. FatVonFree  19

Well done to new STBB challenger Bleep!  Is that your first STBB track?  Either way, props bro.  It's a heavy hitter for sure. 😎

Here's a view only link to the weekly scorecards if anyone wants to have a look. 👍 

CoNgRaTs :D

Good Morning people.

Congratulations on the win Bleep. 

Sorry about being a little Bitch earlier, working night shifts for seven years are taking there toll on me I think... HHHMMMmmmm

Thanks everyone for the positive vibes and lookouts.

I will do my best to keep it on track, finding enough time is one of the problems.

And breaking out of my normal production habits is a must, a different set of drum sounds, not being scared to use synths or outside bass.

Using all my sample cuts, I normally end up with about 32 chops (2 banks worth) and use about 4 of them. 

Anyways I got work tonight at 10PM to 8AM, my last shift this week. 

Peace. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MOXATRON said:

Okay so I really think my tracks are really bad compared to everyone else's skills. Plays and feedback reflects how bad my music really is. You would think I would have learned by now, Sorry to be wasting peoples time. 

ohhhh c'mon BrUh! Don't Give Up!!! Quit negative thinking not music.
Just make beats, love it, get inspired, learn, have fun, forget about plays and likes and EnJoY ThE ProCeSs. I'm pretty sure that PrOgReSs WiLL FoLLoW...

BTW I haven't got a single vote 😜and damnnn i'm not gonna quit because of that.

Good Luck, PeAcE 😎

• Like 2