Ruedenz asked for a collabo wich i happily accepted. 

I narrowed down the samples a bit. P flippedd them and played the bassguitar.Then i did some arrangement and played  a bit of guitar. Back to P for the final Mix. And here we go...

You see, he did most of the work and i have the pleasure to submit ;)

@PBB this was fun... thanks man!

• Like 1

whats good. got a shit ton of weetbix references in here. no time to mix this either so it prob sounds rough as  shit

Yo what's cooking people? 

Liking the special rule this week, little extra bit of breakfast flavour in there. 

Sneaking in a quick little thing I just made tonight.

Just a couple of hours work. 

Just sample work, plugin ins, and some drums. No extra synth or Bad ass bass. 

Peace. 

only used the 2 samples, drums/percussion, & a vocal from an old rice krispies commercial 

Sampled an old 1970's Cap'n Crunch commercial. I had fun looking up old cereal ads. It's amazing how many cereals around today were available 40 years ago! Sampled the vinyl and turned a note into a playable polysynth from Anotoly Fomin's joint. The rest of the samples are from The Desires! It's got some funkin' crunch!

I whipped this up with the 2500. I used my new i/o focusrite scarlett 18i20 for the first time. This thing blows the akai eie pro out of the water. i just recorded this beat with 2 inputs because i have to cut the night short. I haven't scratched the surface of the scarlett's max potential.... yet. If you ever are thinking about getting an  💩akai eie pro💩.... don't. I look forward to checking out everybody's  joints. peace.

Yo, what's up guys? Here's my entry for this week's beat battle.

Artwork, Drumming, Percussion, Bass, Chops, Scratches, Vocals, Engineering, Video all created by the hands of D-Skillz

ENJOY!