Unfortunately work/life got in the way to throw up anything this week 😫 Look forward to listening and voting to the dopness!

• Like 2

I really loved the idea of some silence in the track. BUT, I really had some trouble working with the samples (even though I liked them). So I didn't use that much of the samples and played a bunch of stuff on top of a pretty simple loop. I thought I'd keep this one for myself, cause I'm not that happy with the result, but whatever, I got nothing to lose. :)

• Like 1

yoww brethren.. had grand ideas of rapping and leaving silences at obvious end words so your brain would fill in the missing words
or leaving silence for kick or snares.. did that on #377
if anyone's interested .. put the 'h' in front of it..    ttps://soundcloud.com/joagymshoe/377-robot-reboots

working on other projects with Dia the Grey and Michael Michaelson has my ears overworked
and I thought I'd be able to  microwave something but thay wouldn't do #600 justice
I'll incorporate the rule in one of the coming weeks

pz Joa

• Like 2

Yo what's good people? nice rules this week, I wasn't sure how to do the special rule this week, hopefully there is enough silence or space in the breaks.... 

Peace. 

congrats gents! nice samples, had fun with both.

hope the mix aint too fkd up...

pz

dope samples, with a challenging twist
😈 celebrating 666 Followers, I present 66 bars for STBB#600  😃

(unfortunately I could not finish the mix on speakers, maybe I'll have to correct something in a week or so)

hope you enjoy !

Love the sample choices this week fellas. Congrats on the win. Although I didnt have much time I thought I still toss this quicky up for y'all.  Peace Brotha

This rule was different. I like these rules it helps you push your creativity. Once again i learned a couple of new things. I will be listening to the rest of the entries while i work tomorrow and see what everybody else came up with. 🎧

Yo, congratulations on the shared win d3fmut3 and ElanVital.

Here's my entry for this week's beat battle.

PEACE!

• Like 1