Ah man! I just noticed there's no entry by Fat Von this week. I was looking forward to seeing if he could take it 3 weeks running! Surely that would be a record? I hope he gets to hear this week's entries

4 minutes ago, Granny David said:

Ah man! I just noticed there's no entry by Fat Von this week. I was looking forward to seeing if he could take it 3 weeks running! Surely that would be a record? I hope he gets to hear this week's entries

I'm sure he'll check em when he gets a chance.  He's probably just busy or making time for other stuff this week.  Fair play since he's been on FIRE! 💥

7 hours ago, JoaGymshoe said:

Jakal Elan Lonius Ruedenz Cal B-Jam defMute Salt.. Nella Granny Swoop

so, tough.. 
I subcobsciously voted I suppose..
Ruedenzes came on when I was doing something and I was like what's this ONE again?
totally immersive..wonderful layers and mix.. drums.. and the gf to top it off..

Elan's was great TWO, just that vocal was pitchy... first few words were good and then they went astray
otherwise, brother..masterful

Lonius ..Portishead much?..dope minimal drummin' think they have found their THIRD member! 
(how many are there?
;) )

Jakal.. would be lovely if you found a way to get your sound ( volume ) up.. and crisp
that is a massive attack worthy joint

to the others Bravo !..

• Haha 1

[STBB #599 RESULT]

1. defMute/elan vital  36
2. SWOOP-MAN  22
3. B-Jam vs Enos  21

It's a square draw for 1st this week!  Well done guys. 

What usually happens in these cases with regards to who hosts the next one? #600!! ☺️

Here's a view only link to the scorecard and full leaderboard if anyone wants to have a look. 👍

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, B-Jam vs Enos said:
1. defMute/elan vital  36

It's a square draw for 1st this week!  Well done guys. 

What usually happens in these cases with regards to who hosts the next one? #600!! ☺️

they get in touch and figure it out :) ..

Congrats fellas!

Oh screw that, I couldn't log in last night for submitting the votes, so I set the alarm clock for today to be able to have some time and try again. But I apparently overslept and literally just woke up...

Sorry guys.

And congrats on the win(s).

Hey guys thanks a lot for the love once again.It's much appreciated. It was a dope week for sure.

I just messaged Elan and I'll wait for his reply in order to get started.

• Thanks 1

Yo thanks so much for the comments/feedbacks/votes fam! Really appreciate it all. 

DefMute has been in touch and we're putting something together...

Peace

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Calc said:

Thank  at all for all feedback and vote :) and congrats to the winner Elan!

Cheers dude, loved your entry. And props to DefMute who takes top spot too!

• Thanks 1

Thanks for all the props, likes, votes and comments.

Congratulations Elan and Def you guys did really well to top this mound of dopeness! Im looking forward to finding out whats in store for 600...should be another great week in the life of a stones thrower....peace all

Yo gonna check the playlist this week guys!! Glad folks dug  the samples. I am in the middle of a field in between Sendai and Osaki japan. Tearing helicopters up lol. (I’m a Civilian that works for the army). Gonna miss 600 probably too 😩😩😩😩😩😩. Gonna listen and comment to all the entries this week though!! Cheers folks!! Should be back for 601. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1