Per.du

STBB#597 VOTE

1) Lonius

- locked in a head nod. such a dope groove.

2) FatVonFREE

- spatial, dark, and psychedelic (plus those brushed hats coupled with the hella light snare rolls... how could i not vote for that!?)

3) kokosovyj matras

- whoa. very smart trip-hop/bossa nova/hip hop/jazzy crossover.

yo thanks for the votes folks i wont be back at my computer to post up a rule set in time.  could you @B-Jam vs Enos or @JoaGymshoe post it.   joa probably gonna throat punch me for asking again.  its like if i am at work i win lol.  at home i dont lol.  thanks for all the comments homies!! whoever hosts it fuck us up with some crazy rules.  like some shitty make me mad rules.   

3 minutes ago, FatVonFree said:

yo thanks for the votes folks i wont be back at my computer to post up a rule set in time.  could you @B-Jam vs Enos or @JoaGymshoe post it.   joa probably gonna throat punch me for asking again.  its like if i am at work i win lol.  at home i dont lol.  thanks for all the comments homies!! whoever hosts it fuck us up with some crazy rules.  like some shitty make me mad rules.   

Congrats Fat Von! Dope track mate

2 minutes ago, FatVonFree said:

Yeah no worries man.  I know Joa has done this many a time for people so i'm more than happy to step up and help.  I'll see what I can dream up rule wise! 😈

• Like 1

1 minute ago, B-Jam vs Enos said:

Yeah no worries man.  I know Joa has done this many a time for people so i'm more than happy to step up and help.  I'll see what I can dream up rule wise! 😈

YOOOO THANKS SO MUCH....if i aint mad enough to come fist fight you this week about these rules you dream up they wasnt hard enough lol

• Haha 1

1. lokal - baseline is too g!

2. brotha b - raps are nice and sequencing is on point!

3.rayeem leeeps - chops + drums on some dilla ish!

Shouts to defMute - dat cassette feel yess.

1 minute ago, SONIC said:

1. lokal - baseline is too g!

2. brotha b - raps are nice and sequencing is on point!

3.rayeem leeeps - chops + drums on some dilla ish!

Shouts to defMute - dat cassette feel yess.

Sorry SONIC, you missed the deadline for voting by over 3hrs.

..yow Congrats Fatvon.. those basstones are still caressing and reverberating around in my system!

..take it away B-Jam!

Been a really shitty week workwise for getting anything done so sorry for not voting this week, looking forward to chilling out bumping the entries and leaving feedback on everyones entries. Congrats on the win FatVonFree

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, B-Jam vs Enos said:

Sorry SONIC, you missed the deadline for voting by over 3hrs.

oh damn,  my bad 

nothing like this forum to keep you humble. thought I made a decent beat this week and it only got three or four votes. the competition is real here!

12 minutes ago, The Wig Master said:

nothing like this forum to keep you humble. thought I made a decent beat this week and it only got three or four votes. the competition is real here!

For sure!  Your beat was good though.  Probably in my top 5 this week. 👍

• Like 1

Congrats Fat! thanks for the votes, listens and comments I really appreciate everyones input makes a change from some other forums Ive been involved with great community spirit in this place.

The variation in styles and approaches here is crazy and inspires me to make and listen to more music in general.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/18/2018 at 4:16 AM, FatVonFree said:

Great week yall thank for all the comments.  my fav thing to do Saturday AM here is to drink coffee and listen to each beat!!! put me in the studio with elan vital, lokal, beth gibbons and JoaGymshoe.....please...seriously....please....cheers from Japan 

we should do this man!..  digitally though..  who wanna start something and send it to the next..   and somebody give beth a buzz ;)

• Like 1