Per.du

STBB#597 VOTE

Recommended Posts

1) Lonius

           - locked in a head nod. such a dope groove.

2) FatVonFREE

          - spatial, dark, and psychedelic (plus those brushed hats coupled with the hella light snare rolls... how could i not vote for that!?)

3) kokosovyj matras

          - whoa. very smart trip-hop/bossa nova/hip hop/jazzy crossover.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yo thanks for the votes folks i wont be back at my computer to post up a rule set in time.  could you @B-Jam vs Enos or @JoaGymshoe post it.   joa probably gonna throat punch me for asking again.  its like if i am at work i win lol.  at home i dont lol.  thanks for all the comments homies!! whoever hosts it fuck us up with some crazy rules.  like some shitty make me mad rules.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FatVonFree said:

yo thanks for the votes folks i wont be back at my computer to post up a rule set in time.  could you @B-Jam vs Enos or @JoaGymshoe post it.   joa probably gonna throat punch me for asking again.  its like if i am at work i win lol.  at home i dont lol.  thanks for all the comments homies!! whoever hosts it fuck us up with some crazy rules.  like some shitty make me mad rules.   

Congrats Fat Von! Dope track mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FatVonFree said:

yo thanks for the votes folks i wont be back at my computer to post up a rule set in time.  could you @B-Jam vs Enos or @JoaGymshoe post it.   joa probably gonna throat punch me for asking again.  its like if i am at work i win lol.  at home i dont lol.  thanks for all the comments homies!! whoever hosts it fuck us up with some crazy rules.  like some shitty make me mad rules.   

Yeah no worries man.  I know Joa has done this many a time for people so i'm more than happy to step up and help.  I'll see what I can dream up rule wise! 😈

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, B-Jam vs Enos said:

Yeah no worries man.  I know Joa has done this many a time for people so i'm more than happy to step up and help.  I'll see what I can dream up rule wise! 😈

YOOOO THANKS SO MUCH....if i aint mad enough to come fist fight you this week about these rules you dream up they wasnt hard enough lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. lokal - baseline is too g!

2. brotha b - raps are nice and sequencing is on point!

3.rayeem leeeps - chops + drums on some dilla ish!

Shouts to defMute - dat cassette feel yess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SONIC said:

1. lokal - baseline is too g!

2. brotha b - raps are nice and sequencing is on point!

3.rayeem leeeps - chops + drums on some dilla ish!

Shouts to defMute - dat cassette feel yess.

Sorry SONIC, you missed the deadline for voting by over 3hrs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

..yow Congrats Fatvon.. those basstones are still caressing and reverberating around in my system!
 

..take it away B-Jam!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been a really shitty week workwise for getting anything done so sorry for not voting this week, looking forward to chilling out bumping the entries and leaving feedback on everyones entries. Congrats on the win FatVonFree

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, B-Jam vs Enos said:

Sorry SONIC, you missed the deadline for voting by over 3hrs.

oh damn,  my bad 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nothing like this forum to keep you humble. thought I made a decent beat this week and it only got three or four votes. the competition is real here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, The Wig Master said:

nothing like this forum to keep you humble. thought I made a decent beat this week and it only got three or four votes. the competition is real here!

For sure!  Your beat was good though.  Probably in my top 5 this week. 👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats Fat! thanks for the votes, listens and comments I really appreciate everyones input makes a change from some other forums Ive been involved with great community spirit in this place.

The variation in styles and approaches here is crazy and inspires me to make and listen to more music in general.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2018 at 4:16 AM, FatVonFree said:

Great week yall thank for all the comments.  my fav thing to do Saturday AM here is to drink coffee and listen to each beat!!! put me in the studio with elan vital, lokal, beth gibbons and JoaGymshoe.....please...seriously....please....cheers from Japan 

we should do this man!..  digitally though..  who wanna start something and send it to the next..   and somebody give beth a buzz ;)

 

Quote



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now