B-Jam vs Enos

Submit your favourite STBB tracks

Joa had the great idea of us creating playlists of our favourite STBB tracks, and I suggested putting it in its own topic, as it would make a good topic for people visiting the forum to check out a selection of choice submissions without having to do too much digging.

Plus I'd also love to check out what others who have been here far longer than me are rating as i'm keen to hear older stuff, but digging through ~30 tracks from each weeks vote playlists would take an age!

I know there is already a playlist that has each weeks winner, but let's feel some love for more some of the many other great tracks you guys are making. 😎

• Like 2

My (current) top lot in rough order, based on what i've heard in the few months i've been here, plus some older submissions that I have stumbled across along the way.  I'll keep updating it as time goes on.  Such great work guys, keep it up! ☺️

• Like 1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

thanks of reminding me of these guys!

great idea . 

added another two tracks and will keep adding..

man i gotta dig through breakmaster cylinder's catalog.  there are a bunch of his i need to add to my list from a while back.  

Thanks for putting this up.. feel very proud to see some of my tracks in here! 

My couple of favs, the other ones will be added as soon as I remember them ;) sooo many beats ran through my ears since I joined the STBB (even more a reason to reminisce).