LoniusTemp

STBB #597 - Gabor Szabo

Congrats on the win Lonius. Here is my beat!

..yoww, what's good

all from the samples but the bass, drums and my vocals..

pz Joa

sup guys, been a while.

Here's my entry for this week. 

peace

Congrats on the win Lonius 😎 Unfortunately work/life has got in the way of doing anything this week for the battle, hopefully will be back for the next round. Looking forward to listening to the entries for this round.

The sample was fire, expected more folks to jump in on this one. Had a lot of fun with this beat and I had to lace it up with an acapella from rapper Big Pooh who's 1/3 of  Little brother. If you haven't herd of little brother or (9th wonder one of the best beat makers of all time) get on it!.Hope y'all enjoy.

First time participating in the STBB, excited!

Here's my contribution, a 100bpm hip-hop track featuring multiple samples, original bassline and drums and an acapella w/ Kanye, Nas and KRS-ONE.

Full Disclosure : I sampled a CD quality source of the same recording posted by OP. The bits I wanted to sample had pretty bad vinyl crackle and I wanted to sample a clean source. I imported both tracks into Ableton and compared them side by side and they are the identical recording. If this is against the rules, please feel free to disqualify me.

• Like 1

had a lot of fun with the samples :)

6 hours ago, Awesomer said:
First time participating in the STBB, excited!

Here's my contribution, a 100bpm hip-hop track featuring multiple samples, original bassline and drums and an acapella w/ Kanye, Nas and KRS-ONE.

Full Disclosure : I sampled a CD quality source of the same recording posted by OP. The bits I wanted to sample had pretty bad vinyl crackle and I wanted to sample a clean source. I imported both tracks into Ableton and compared them side by side and they are the identical recording. If this is against the rules, please feel free to disqualify me.

normally we all have to work with the same material
but  Lonius' rules this week said:  everything outside allowed.. that means outside samples too..  even if it's the same one ;)

4 hours ago, chillo said:

can't repost or add your track to the playlist.. says it's still 'processing' 

Hey what's up guys! Here's my beat for this week's beat battle. Enjoy! ☺️

hola brolas.. can someone start the vote thread?.. thanks!