Sign in to follow this  
bean_tangerine

STBB 596

STBB #596

Thank you so much for all the love.

200w-1.gif.bde59925c91710e18ede492422d4e6dc.gif

There was so much amazing stuff last week,  I just wanna keep it simple like that.

Rules:

use BOTH of the samples below

outside drums, keys, synth, bass...etc - allowed

full acapellas - allowed

no time limit.

Samples

The Fine Print:
Upload your beat to Soundcloud, include "STBB 596“ in the title, and POST TO THIS FORUM by Wednesday at Midnight, Pacific time. Try to leave as much feedback as you can and you will receive it back.

For easy browsing's sake, you can also go to the STBB page: https://soundcloud.com/stbbcollection
EVERYONE VOTES - by Friday at Midnight, Pacific time

Winner: post new sample, rules, etc by Saturday at Noon, Pacific time and upload the sample to WeTransfer

Happy flipping!

• Like 3

Congrats on the win! Just checked out the samples you've provided for this week, looking forward to working with some Axelrod again! Must we use the Bjork accapella in full, or can we just sample parts of it?

Yo, congratulations on the victory bean_tangerine !

• Like 1

used both samples...played drums...added another acapella...told a story...played my own bass later and played guitar solos twice.  foot to neck, lookin fwd to hearing what everybody did....peace from kanagawa...  #pushin 

Congratz on the win, this is my first entry since a long time, peeps know me as Nick da Lunatic, nowadays as GAIT.

only outside drums used😀

Made a stupid lead out of a tiny bite of Björk:

Congrats on the win bean_tangerine. Not my finest work but I submitted this anyway as per normal it was all chopped, layered, Fx's and produced on the MPC 2500.

Looking forward to checking out the other entries.

I've been licking my chops to get in these battles and start taking my lumps. :lol: My head just hasn't been in beat mode in the last couple weeks. I looped a part of a bass line, layered some of the drums in the song,  chopped up a couple parts and threw a LPF on it. I also added tri wave fx on a couple samples from the organ. Oh yea and i got bjork whoo whooin on it as well. lol  I slapped this all up on the 2500.Props on the win bean!! I really like the song you picked. Looking forward to checking out the rest of the entries.  

• Like 1

Hola ma beat brethren..

the samples, drums, synth bass, and some BjËM !

pz Joa

• Like 1