very nice sample selections defmute. it has been a while since I posted a track. missed ya guys. here's my submission, it's got a jazzy mood, with some subtle juke.

I'll be listening to all of your trax for voting!

Congratz! 

Love this comp. You all kill it! Been 3 years since I tried this, thanks for the push Joa. Real good way to progress. Hope you feelin it. 

• Like 1

Congrats defmute!

Had quite some fun with the samples. Used (if I remember correctly) "the last song" for the main loop,  nervous mary made for cymbals action and the last one for sample variation. Kinda weird buildup and middle part, but whatever. Wanted to stay away from acapellas this time, and didn't know what else to do. :)

Some nice samples. I made 2 tracks. The first has 2 samples. I used the Gabor sample in the chorus as a string.

Many thanks to Michaelson for the vocals!

Brush sound is from the Andrzej Trzaskowski cut, bass from the Michael Naura and keys from the Gabor Szabo. Samples were on point this week

• Like 1

Been a bit. Mix super quiet as usual lol. Looking forward to checking out this weeks fire, peace!

• Like 1

On 7/1/2018 at 9:50 AM, d3fmut3 said:

Don't worry about it, You know this shit happens to everyone all the time :) The track is dope BTW!

Sorry just saw this post, thanks man, that means a lot, especially as i've been loving your stuff for years. 😊

Ah thanks man,That means a lot :)