Recommended Posts

591

weird cat GIF

Thank you all for the love!

2many dope beats once again this week.

 

For the next week I'll keep it as simple as possible with three sample options.

I hope that this will help more people to participate.

 The rules 

Use at least 1 element from each of the three samples provided (even if is just a snare or a texture)

No time limit

No outside samples

Everything else allowed

Chill&Have fun

The samples

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/80a622a02e5cc584c78f17265d8beef520180630103217/4c863f7e382f8a5665b16e4e1ccb4c4820180630103217/9c514a

Happy flipping!

 

 

The Fine Print:
Upload your beat to Soundcloud, include "STBB 591“ in the title, and POST TO THIS FORUM by Wednesday at Midnight, Pacific time. Try to leave as much feedback as you can and you will receive it back.
For easy browsing's sake, you can also go to the STBB page: https://soundcloud.com/stbbcollection
EVERYONE VOTES - by Friday at Midnight, Pacific time
Winner: post new sample, rules, etc by Saturday at Noon, Pacific time and upload the sample to WeTransfer

  •  

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats on the win.  Some very tasty sample material in that pack. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Soul-Jutsu said:

Congrats on the win.  Some very tasty sample material in that pack. 

Thanks fam, Cant wait what will u come up with!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jay Mykal said:

Congrats def!!!

Feeling the sample selections.

Glad you feel them man, enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats def! well deserved win for sure!

I've got a temporary nonentry up on my SC for anyone who cares to check it out cause I'm trying to collab this week, not posted in the thread yet cause I'm not sure if that counts as making an entry

Trying to get an early one in cause I drove myself nuts last week not being able to come up with anything I was happy with on my own ruleset, lmao😄

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LoniusTemp said:

Congrats def! well deserved win for sure!

I've got a temporary nonentry up on my SC for anyone who cares to check it out cause I'm trying to collab this week, not posted in the thread yet cause I'm not sure if that counts as making an entry

Trying to get an early one in cause I drove myself nuts last week not being able to come up with anything I was happy with on my own ruleset, lmao😄

Thank you fam!

Don't worry about it, You know this shit happens to everyone all the time :) The track is dope BTW!

I've seen people before post a non entry track and then post their entry track so I think its no problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey folks! big up for these tasty samples I had lots of fun with it, so much it kept me from going outside to enjoy the good weather.
I'll be gone for the next few weeks for holidays, work.... Happy beatmaking and enjoy the summer!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no outside samples includes Drums? just to be clear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, c1gart said:

no outside samples includes Drums? just to be clear

You can use your own drums, instruments and synths.You cannot sample tracks other than the ones provided. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, d3fmut3 said:

You can use your own drums, instruments and synths.You cannot sample other tracks than the ones provided. 

Ah I didn't know you could use your own instruments other than for drums and bass.  That's what it states in the default rules anyway.

I've just finished this weeks submission and would have done things a bit differently but all good, I enjoy having more restrictive rules sometimes and just being more creative with the provided samples. 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aight Cool

 heres This Weeks Three Piece Puzzle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, B-Jam vs Enos said:

Ah I didn't know you could use your own instruments other than for drums and bass.  That's what it states in the default rules anyway.

I've just finished this weeks submission and would have done things a bit differently but all good, I enjoy having more restrictive rules sometimes and just being more creative with the provided samples. 😎

Aigh, sorry for not being that clear, Glad you enjoyed it tho!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey All, Congrats def and real cool tracks to work with though I only used a brief sample. This is me on my daughter's acoustic guitar. I am no FVF for sure but I can bang on one string.

Peace, Hugh

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Hey everyone.  It has definitely been a minute since I've made a post, but I've been wanting to get back at it for a while.  There's lots of great tracks going on in here this week!

Hope you guys like it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now