Congrats on that win last week Soul-Jutsu! Great to be back on the STBB board. Here's my submission using the harp sample and adding in some drums and synth elements. 

Posted this last night. Don't know why it didnt work. I'm cool with it being a Non entry it I have to.

hey guys..  if you want your entries reposted to the stbb collection page please add 'late, or non-entry' ..thanks

DJ Agent AM.. not sure what to do about your case.. I do see you uploaded to SC 23 hours ago

pz Joa

5 hours ago, S E L I M said:

32 minutes ago, CRIMSON said:

5 hours ago, djagentm said:

2 hours ago, JoaGymshoe said:

hey guys..  if you want your entries reposted to the stbb collection page please add 'late, or non-entry' ..thanks

DJ Agent AM.. not sure what to do about your case.. I do see you uploaded to SC 23 hours ago

pz Joa

I see its been reposted thanks. I'll just put late if it make it easier.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JoaGymshoe said:

pz Joa

Updated. I'm new to this forum, but what makes my submission late if everyone posted before the poll went up? 🤨

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 3:35 PM, Soul-Jutsu said:

STBB #588

giphy.gif

The Fine Print:
Upload your beat to Soundcloud, include "STBB 588“ in the title, and POST TO THIS FORUM by Wednesday at Midnight, Pacific time. Try to leave as much feedback as you can and you will receive it back.
For easy browsing's sake, you can also go to the STBB page: https://soundcloud.com/stbbcollection
EVERYONE VOTES - by Friday at Midnight, Pacific time
Winner: post new sample, rules, etc by Saturday at Noon, Pacific time and upload the sample to WeTransfer

3 hours ago, S E L I M said:

Updated. I'm new to this forum, but what makes my submission late if everyone posted before the poll went up? 🤨

the time till which you can flip and post is fixed.

the vote can be put up by anyone at at any time after that.

glag you joined though!

feel free to vote..  till friday midnight Pacicic time

reposted it :)

pz Joa