Sign in to follow this  
Jonah50

hey im new here

hey guys im making beats for like 3 years now and i only know the basics cause i never learnd nothing 

i want to learn Sound engineering and ableton for experts and i wonder were is the best place to learn on the internet for free if some of you guys know

and if on youtube on what account should i learn cause i really want to learn from the best teachers and i think its important

thank you for your help  g

if you want to learn sound engineering without school, you gotta go find a entry level gig or internship at a studio.  otherwise i would strongly recommend you reconsider not going to school, you should likely get a degree in broadcasting or entertainment one way or another. everyone's just gonna point you to youtube videos but i dunno if that's gonna get you a job by itself.  it'll be tough.  if you do consider school, i don't think you should do one of those expensive nonsense private "sound engineering" colleges, like expressions college.  be very weary of for-profit colleges.  there's probably a state school you can go to for much cheaper, or even community college classes even cheaper still

• Like 1

on the other hand, if you just want to make beats that knock youtube is fine lol