Congrats!!!
@DonutProducer because I didn't follow the special rule(I just used a other song version),I'll pay more attention to the rule,do right thing...

Congrats to all of you!!!
Winning with a (not that) huge lead (made some mistakes before, sorry!) is FATVONFREE!! (33pts)
(well deserved imo!)

coming in 2nd: JoaGymshoe! (29pts)

3rd. Me (22pts)

Jay Mykal & Donut Producer (20pts)

link to this weeks sheet (make sure to switch to the correct tab!)

EDIT: THERE MIGHT BE SOME MISTAKES IN THE FOLLOW UP PLACES, WILL BE CORRECTED IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS; SORRY BOUT THAT!

YOOOOO thanks for the love guys!!!! i am gonna be waaaayyyy   :(late getting back to my computer so could somebody setup the next battle...yall make the rules but i say we do a strictly boom bap week with some dope dope rules.  NO OUTSIDE INSTRUMENTS (including no bass) OR SO..get me out my comfort zone.....but hey set it up however.  thanks again for the love!!! :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JoaGymshoe said:

Congrats to the winner!.. I think it's an easy count to see who that is ....but after last week's slip up I dare not stick out my neck :P

glad I could give you a run for your money cuzzo!

lookin' forward to the new ruleset

13 minutes ago, Per.du said:

EDIT: THERE MIGHT BE SOME MISTAKES IN THE FOLLOW UP PLACES, WILL BE CORRECTED IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS; SORRY BOUT THAT!

hehe.. I was starting to doubt my math skills!.. counted 5 nr. 1 votes for me so at least 25 points..

Congrats Fatvon..

seeing as I'm the runner up I'ma hook you up with the rules I had in mind.. implementing the direction you just gave

might be tricky again.. hope you'll dig though..

1 minute ago, JoaGymshoe said:

hehe.. I was starting to doubt my math skills!.. counted 5 nr. 1 votes for me so at least 25 points..

Congrats Fatvon..

seeing as I'm the runner up I'ma hook you up with the rules I had in mind.. implementing the direction you just gave

might be tricky again.. hope you'll dig though..

WORD THANKS HOMIE!!! CANT WAIT TO GET MY ASS WHOOPED BY THE RULES.  :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JoaGymshoe said:

:D nah was unfortunately just hurrying through, my bad. should be correct now!

• Like 1