STBB#574 VOTE

hF40FB812

574 Playlist

the new STBB - Collection account

all tracks will be reposted and added to the weekly playlist by the mods

Use this thread to vote while making sure to effectively utilize:

BIG lettering,

BOLD fontsand/or CRAZY-AsSCOLORS

Voting allowed from 1 posted beat or 5 posts up, having listened to all beats.
Do not vote for yourself!

Must vote in order to be eligible for the win this week!

VOTE 1st 2nd and 3rd place

Otherwise your vote will not be counted!!!!

Voting ENDS Friday @ Midnight, Pacific Time

To the winner: PLEASE POST NEW SAMPLE AND RULES BY NOON ON SATURDAY, PACIFIC TIME

FAQ'S CONCERNING BEAT BATTLE
If you would like to follow the winner's blog, CLICK HERE

• Like 1

1.) Vox Monkey 

2.) G.F.Nella

3.) BAVNZ

1. beantangerine
Dusty drums, deep-pitched big room sampling and especially the fat moog sub made me pick this fella first, hella unique sound, never give up on it! Really loved the middle part with the chords, that was the perfect switch. Everything just fit so well together, harmonics and character of sounds playing with "each other" we're just so on-point, exactly my style! You got some mad talent bro!

2. Kongchain
Probably one of the mixes I've heard. Big fat trap sounds combined with the own style, that earns and deserves respect imo! Second beat was arranged very good as well and drums we're punchy and well-mixed there as well!

3. Lonius
Your second part made me pick you, that transition in combination with the scratches and then the acapella kicking in was the banger for me! Just really get more energy out of it, it needs to be more punchy and powerful, just imagine that thing is playing in front of a big crowd. The flow in general and combined with the acapella was just perfect!

Honorable mentions:

GF Nella - Really astionishing drum work! Really need to step up my drum-game, you guys are good with it, damn!

WigMaster - Again, drums on-point, just love the boom-bap, there's nothing like it! And that deep bass kicking in later made it sooooo much better! Stick with it, flowing reaaaaaaally good!

Kowalzki - THANKS FOR THESE REALLY DOPE SAMPLES TO WORK WITH! They we're outstandingly easy to work with from the start, but still gave you the oppurtunity to make so much out of them. They were'nt samples where you listened and thought "what the hell am I supposed to do with this?" but still had great variety in sounds and gave you the possibility of all kind of different sound styles, as you hear in the submissions as well! And belated congrats on your win last week!

Good luck to everyone this week! :)

C. Syd Rafferty

• Thanks 1

1 - Lonius

2 - Vox Monkey

3 - GF Nella

Good work all around, and I enjoyed hearing those heavy beats, great stuff!

Also, something off topic, but does anyone know how to get the Stones Throw Message Board to properly load. For some reason, when I go to the STMB on my desktop, the page is all jumbled up and none of the links are clickable. This problem only occurs on my desktop as I can access the page properly on any other device (currently using my slow ass laptop of 7 years). If any of y'all could be of any help, I'd appreciate it! Here's an image of the problem:

Messed STMB.jpg

21 minutes ago, Unseen Era said:

Also, something off topic, but does anyone know how to get the Stones Throw Message Board to properly load. For some reason, when I go to the STMB on my desktop, the page is all jumbled up and none of the links are clickable. This problem only occurs on my desktop as I can access the page properly on any other device (currently using my slow ass laptop of 7 years). If any of y'all could be of any help, I'd appreciate it! Here's an image of the problem:

What browser are you using? Win or Mac? Got the latest updates?

I'm starting to wonder if this is a software issue with the logins and now this.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HUNGRYMAN said:

What browser are you using? Win or Mac? Got the latest updates?

I'm starting to wonder if this is a software issue with the logins and now this.

Huh, guess all I had to do was change browser. I was using Google Chrome on Windows which I have the latest updates for. Thanks, but still, I wonder why my desktop isn’t properly loading the page on Chrome, it did on my laptop which I don’t recall the last time I updated it. Strangely enough, Chrome is loading the mobile format instead of the website format which I don’t recall ever changing if that’s even an option. Again, thanks, Hungryman. I’m so hooked on Chrome that I didn’t even consider using another browser, hahaha.

5 hours ago, Unseen Era said:

Huh, guess all I had to do was change browser. I was using Google Chrome on Windows which I have the latest updates for. Thanks, but still, I wonder why my desktop isn’t properly loading the page on Chrome, it did on my laptop which I don’t recall the last time I updated it. Strangely enough, Chrome is loading the mobile format instead of the website format which I don’t recall ever changing if that’s even an option. Again, thanks, Hungryman. I’m so hooked on Chrome that I didn’t even consider using another browser, hahaha.

Cool, man. Glad you got it working. Same here, I've been using Firefox for 2 decades. Usually a update will fix those problems (or cause them) or if I try a different browser and it works it might just be the site. I know Firefox on mobile loads mobile by default, you have to change it in the options to load the desktop version. I wonder if they changed or updated something with the forum software...

1. Kongchain

2. Nella

3. Enzoeyeris

vox monkey (racist... haha just kidding)

joemodo boa

enzoeyeris

3. gf nella - second flip

2. hungrym4n - first flip - evvy aca working perfectly

1. kongchain

• Like 1

racist?? wtf?? ... please enlighten me!

Zki brought out the best of you guys with those samples respect.

1.Enzo

2. Beantangerin

3. JoeMo

1.:.G.F.NeLLa.:

2.Vox MoNkey

3.Kongchain

tkc

hungr

Enz0 .. 

B6un2z

l0ni2s
  V0

k0ng 2

B6rty b 1

that gif is so well found HUNGR

5 hours ago, voxmonkey said:

racist?? wtf?? ... please enlighten me!

was just making a stupid joke cause monkey is a racist term. it was too vague haha!

also see we have similar taste--voted almost the same exact way as you!

Hey, what’s good peps? 

Awesome tracks by all this round, 

Liking a lot of them, always tough to choose. 

Lonius

WigMaster

JoaGymshoe

mike-a-veil

Vox MoNkey

3. :.G.F.NeLLa.:

2. HUNGRYM4N

1. Rustee Frequency

Peace.

Hey Joa, I may be totally hallucinating but did you vote twice or is one for someone else. You have vox and kong at 2 and 3 but beat tangerine and barty b at 1 in your two posts. Please clarify so I can count accordingly. I hope you are still up but if not I will count the first. Sorry if this is a problem and I don't won't cause any friction. I just don't know how to count it. Thanks, Hugh

Revised-I see C. Syd Rafferty at the bottom now so I will count the first as his and the second as yours.sorry didn't see that.

3.kongchain

2.voxmonkey

1.GoodFNeLla

honorable mentions: JoaGymshoe x beatCretin, C. Syd Rafferty, theGuen, Lonius, and WigMaster

1. Lonius

2. Wigmaster

3. The Guen

Was also really loving the entries from HUNGRYM4N, G.F.Nella, BAUNZ, Vox Monkey, and Enzoeyeris. Great work all around as always! 

1. c.sid rafferty

2.joaGymshoe

3.wigmaster

(also on my list: 4. kongchan and 5. unseen era and 6. GoodFNELLA)

Guest Lonius

Really strong week man!

1. Nella

2. Vox MoNkey

3. BAVNZ