STBB

number

~ two-fer ~

fin GIF

"wooooooo!! many thanks for the votes and feedback everybody!!
big propps to Otesla ,Naturelle, Nella and everybody involved in here.
tnx to Joa for helping me out."

574:
wetransfer.com/downloads/e313f31…0303132350/b1e980

no outside keys, synths except deep sub, no outside samples except cuts, fx, vocals
make two flips out of both samples
no special rule
no time limit

k

posting for kow. congrats bro!

pz Joa

The Fine Print:

Upload your beat to Soundcloud, include "STBB 574“ in the title, and POST TO THIS FORUM by Wednesday at Midnight, Pacific time. Try to leave as much feedback as you can and you will receive it back.

For easy browsing's sake, you can also go to the STBB page: https://soundcloud.com/stbbcollection

Label entries that are posted after the deadline as 'late entry' and entries that don't comply with the rules as: 'non-entry' in your track title.

EVERYONE VOTES - by Friday at Midnight, Pacific time

Winner: post new sample, rules, etc by Saturday at Noon, Pacific time and upload the sample here: https://wetransfer.com/

• Like 1

Congrats on the win Kow! Just to clarify, outside drums are allowed? Also, we make two beats. Does each beat contain both samples, or one beat out of each sample?

can I kick it!?

bored girl GIF

• Like 1

..back to business ;)

he-man GIF

Congrats KOW!!!

congratz Zki ,big fan of your work bro,this weeks sample are spot.really enjoyed chopping them up.

here it is

12 hours ago, Rustee Frequency said:

Posted this before, but for those who don't know about this great free plugin to fix stereo imaging problems : https://fluxhome.com/project/stereo-tool-v3/

Haven't found a better one yet.

Peace

..cool man!.. can't wait to give it a go!

check me out…thanks in advanced… peace...

I didn't use them, but I still wanna know...outside drums okay? I was thinking drum hit/drum loop = (drum) sample (obviously) = not allowed (obviously). But I vaguely remember that there was a discussion about this in one of the last 10 rounds or so. I don't wanna grow through every thread in detail. So please clarify. :) And maybe set up the rules more specifically, so that there won't be any confusion. Thanks.

...posting for C.S.R..  who isn't able to log in..   

53 minutes ago, PBB said:

I didn't use them, but I still wanna know...outside drums okay? I was thinking drum hit/drum loop = (drum) sample (obviously) = not allowed (obviously). But I vaguely remember that there was a discussion about this in one of the last 10 rounds or so. I don't wanna grow through every thread in detail. So please clarify. :) And maybe set up the rules more specifically, so that there won't be any confusion. Thanks.

as Kow can't come to the phone right now I'll clarify.. this goes without saying for regulars that's why it often isn't totally stated in the ruleset..
outside drumloops/breaks/hits are always allowed unless stated so.. in this regard, no outside samples means no outside melodic stuff..
in any case..if you're not sure.. look to the FAQ for the default ruleset 

• Like 1

Entries this week already looking crazy. Grateful to be involved with such a talented community. [prayerhands]

what Heavy Drama said!

Thank you for clarifying Joa

• Like 1

collab with beatCretin.. we have a beattape coming up too!

both flipped at 80 bpm.. pitched my track to match his and blended the two together..

pz Joa

No outside anything used but a sub and some movie vocal bits.

Hey All, I missed that outside drums were ok so I just used the samples. The beat is weak in this one but maybe that can be a good thing for me. Hope all are well.

Peace, Hugh

Hey Yo People! How are we all doing??? Thank you guy's for all hoping I have a speedy recovery! 

I'm on the mend and almost feeling back to normal.

Congratulations on the win! Kow!

Dope Samples this week! Worked some layers and loops together with some sort of drum work. 

Peace.