Sign in to follow this  
JoaGymshoe

STBB #573 VOTE

late is late.  just cause nobody "protests it" is a retarded excuse.  late is late.  follow the rules.  we battle each week.  late is late.  lots of valid points on all the discussions.  late is late though.  if you miss the deadline, mark it as a non entry and get ready for the next week, like everybody else.  shitty to have somebody say "since nobody protested it ima let it slide".....especially if that person calls folks out when they don't follow rules (which is appreciated).  anyhoo late is late.  lets all follow the rules.      "you guys do whatever works for you".. i think following the rules will work for us for sure.  cheers cuzzo

• Like 1

Hi G..

no,  I agree with you..  deadline is deadline..
as nella pointed out I am the guy that has been enforcing strict rules around here for a while.
the reasoning is,  it is fairest..and works best in most cases.
voices of past.. and reason might argue that..overall, the loose rules of the past possibly had the  same percentage of things going awry or possibly less.
I'm not keepin' records.. I think there's something to be said for each way.
the 1,2,3 vote is proving to be more hassle than intended though.

cases.. where it'd mean someone would be excluded from the competition coz of technical issues with the forum:
I still plead that when he/she let's the vote counters know on forehand plus sends the track to all as proof it will be legit...
now one of  you is bound to find it in time so likely it won't be after the deadline

however.. if this is not an option for you guys then people who can't log will have to try harder to get their beats done early.

yes.. this power you mentioned I use..  I genuinely thought it would be aight.. and everybody'd be okay with it
coz of the practicallity of the rule: to make sure everybody gets the same amount of time.

guess it blew up in my face.

I'm actually proud of you guys.. for taking the responsibility  
and thankful for your efforts.

pz Joa

1 hour ago, theGuen said:

1 hour ago, FatVonFree said:

late is late.  just cause nobody "protests it" is a retarded excuse.  late is late.  follow the rules.  we battle each week.  late is late.  lots of valid points on all the discussions.  late is late though.  if you miss the deadline, mark it as a non entry and get ready for the next week, like everybody else.  shitty to have somebody say "since nobody protested it ima let it slide".....especially if that person calls folks out when they don't follow rules (which is appreciated).  anyhoo late is late.  lets all follow the rules.      "you guys do whatever works for you".. i think following the rules will work for us for sure.  cheers cuzzo

Late Is Late.. La la La la La.. Lalalalala Late.. La la La la La..  reminds me of that Opus track..Live is life..  ;)
yea.. retarded and shitty...     or not so smart in hindsight..   was just tryna help out..would done the same for everyone..
"you do whatever works for you"  was said to the counterzz.. although I  suppose it's good general advice..

and thanks for that 'appreciation' part..  balances stuff out a lil' ..

pzz

Don't allow a personal vendetta with (dismissed JacuzziSplot) mold overflow. Homeliss Derelix said it best.

Ps. Unblock JacuzziSplot. Or at least J'acussePlot (the vendetta bans lol). It works for you, but you nadda king

(Pps rofl cant dismiss getting caught. I have a SC mesage which would shed some light on this debacle)

Screenshot?

...who are you talking to?..
ain't nobody an admin. on here...

I'm am a curious cat..  is your screenshot set to kill? ;)

bro.. you gotta decide at some point though..   troll or simply annoying member  :P

To make it short, I am with Guen, Hungry and Fatty on this one. I thought it was kinda weird how that last round was handled (even before the discussion). But that's the past. My opinion for the future though -  I cite from above - "late is late".

@JoaGymshoe

I really appreciate your answer!

---

For people with login issues... getting things done a bit earlier and searching for someone to post is a good way.

I think most people will do it.

In this case there was the timezone problem. So it is maybe more advisable to look for someone in the US because in Europe we have the deadline in the morning...

Not every late post will win the battle and your music has the same value if you post it late, or even don't post it...

• Like 1

On 3/6/2018 at 6:16 AM, JoaGymshoe said:

...who are you talking to?..
ain't nobody an admin. on here...

I'm am a curious cat..  is your screenshot set to kill? ;)

bro.. you gotta decide at some point though..   troll or simply annoying member  :P

Why so aggro self defensive, tho? 

I like how this wwe fest has these last two battles uniquely dramaful. But if deflecting all controversy to *yo*here* makes the coverup easier for a thrownstone lackey.

You say annoying, I say manifest destiny. 

On 3-3-2018 at 3:12 PM, JoaGymshoe said:

I do have thoughts on late votes though..

especially ones that would've changed the outcome..

why do it?

On 3-3-2018 at 8:20 PM, GoodFNeLla said:

You the man of strict rules. 

had a little ponder.. about the above  among  other things...

I might've been seeing things too much from a perspective of regulating the battle.. 

so when looked at it differently..  thinking:   hey I might not have officially won the battle but I got the most votes.. it could be a cool thing..

live and learn.. slowly...