Sign in to follow this  
GoodFNeLla

:.STBB#573.Windows of the World.:

Hi all, here's mine. As requested, I mainly focused on one sample and chopped a lot for a decent loop. Added small parts from the other sample. Then added this and that. Cause I still suck at pure instrumentals (as I'm more used to work on remixes), I put an acapella on top, so that it's not too boring...hope you like it.

PS: All the best for you Moxatron. I got jumped once, but with way less damage. And even that sucked hard.

Thank You 4 this Round!

Been hiking in the mountains. I like the silence and magic of being away from civilization to experience the deepness of nature.

It really felt like a window to a new world.

• Like 1

On 27-2-2018 at 3:46 PM, MOXATRON said:

hello people, well I got the shit kicked out of me last week, I got jumped by three people. Black eyes and stitches in my head and eye brow.

Great times we are experiencing.....

I had made a beat last week, but due to being in hospital and getting stiched back up and having x-rays. Didn't really find the time to upload it. 

Struggling to focus on a lot of things now. 

that sucks mox..  heal speedily and well...

I proper modified n glitched the sample, it's more prevalent layers are in the hook at the end!.

Peeaace

On 2/27/2018 at 8:46 AM, MOXATRON said:

hello people, well I got the shit kicked out of me last week, I got jumped by three people. Black eyes and stitches in my head and eye brow.

Great times we are experiencing.....

I had made a beat last week, but due to being in hospital and getting stiched back up and having x-rays. Didn't really find the time to upload it. 

Struggling to focus on a lot of things now. 

Damn, Mox... That shit hurts my feelings, I can only imagine how you feel. Fuck those dudes. I hope karma gets their asses soon. Keep your head up, man!

Posting deadline is up.

Mark your beats as late entry in the soundcloud title, if you're going to post them.

• Like 1

posting for Kow who wasn't able to log in...

he asked me to do this last night while I was sleeping so it's not actually a late entry..

• Thanks 1

aRRGh...was workin with the stuff...spend time rec, slice , combine , pushin buttons and the . my mpc hung up . nothing to do than switch of. so..fortunatly I was in a good mood and didn't throw the machine through the window. goD thanks.

greatings..and take care while jumpin round ;) good time.bless

• Like 1