outside drums, bass, vocalshots, acas, fx, instruments and synths allowed

special rule:

record something outside and work it into your track

posting for sol.. congrats bro!

s'thing different!

have fun guys!

pz Joa

The Fine Print:

Upload your beat to Soundcloud, include "STBB 567“ in the title, and POST TO THIS FORUM by Wednesday at Midnight, Pacific time. Try to leave as much feedback as you can and you will receive it back.

For easy browsing's sake, you can also go to the STBB page: https://soundcloud.com/stbbcollection

Label entries that are posted after the deadline as 'late entry' and entries that don't comply with the rules as: 'non-entry' in your track title.

EVERYONE VOTES - by Friday at Midnight, Pacific time

Winner: post new sample, rules, etc by Saturday at Noon, Pacific time and upload the sample here: https://wetransfer.com/

•  
  • Like 3

Volgens mij is dit gebruikt bij Bassie en Adriaan.
Komt echt bekend voor.

Recorded some ambience outside my house sounded spacey so themed it as such. Shifted pitch & chopped up sample and added drums, bass & the acca through a VST to make it sound otherworldly...

3 hours ago, lexiuss said:

Volgens mij is dit gebruikt bij Bassie en Adriaan.
Komt echt bekend voor.

klopt!..

might wanna keep it in english for the rest of the guys..

yes, this was used for a dutch kidsshow starring a clown and an acrobat :P

• Like 1

i do field recordings every week so this was fun.  walked out front in the intro.  all the percussion is from the sample and from field recordings around my house. hope you dig.  

used some bird sounds from outside. also the Bass is made out of a Car noise. :D 

Guest Yoni Den

record some atmos outside a cafe yesterday morning. the garbage truck comes, and some cars and a delivery

of fizzy drinks. layered up atmos over beat, chopped in some car horns and street noises from atmos into

beat.

Beat is all sample and three outside drum (Kick, bass and snare).

last night @ my bro's house .a. you have a kitaro rec. perhaps the stbb sample is on that rec....o..unfortunatly not :)

ok . open the net. rec,slice,play that _
during my bro worked on his mpc, I was bored and checke out that kitaro rec...and yeah..it worked well togehter..

yo bo..theres the rule to include a field recording....weeee could combine those sounds...rec with the mobile..that would count.ya ? ya.but the quality...

so we decide to make a freestyle with the LP and the MPC and rec it . kitaro was on the field, we recorded it . :) wish you fun with our good mastered sound .JOY

This track was quite challenging for me because I was totally out of ideas at the beginning, but I'm kinda happy with the final result. 

Recorded a few samples on the way to work, but, had to make my own siren in Sytrus. 

Thanks sixfingers for the nice sample - i think black milk chopped it, too.

So my field recording is a Hi-hat pling with a glas of water!

have  fun

congratz Sol well deserved win brother, sorry for not voting I have a 4 week night shift,but ill do my best this week.

Here is my Mushroom radio part 2

enjoy,

Congrats on the win! A stream and some birds recorded during a day out last year made it onto this one. Arpeggiated synth thing that runs pretty much throughout is a pitched one shot from the sample. Recorded some piano through a dictaphone. And did some other shit

• Like 1

My first entry in a long time.

There's a good song by Sub Focus called 'Let The Story Begin' that uses this sample. It's on YouTube.

Time to give the other submissions a listen.

Hey All, You know it is Spring when the birds are chirping in the morning. There may be one good snow left in this Winter. Loved the sample provided

Peace, Hugh