STBB 5 7 1 : K i d n a p p e d  s a m p l e s  w e e k 

(you better call the cops)

samplepack 1 & 2  :

https://wsi.li/VlayXzjpYzkL

82f36b9a29bd2110922cfa56bfa0d465.jpg

Rules

Samplepack 1 contains 4 (played 4 instrument )samples. Samplepack 2 contains 3 samples (record based) .

Base your beat around one sample, and embellish with a secondary sample. You can use a primary sample from pack one and a secondary from pack one or two doesn't matter.

You can add bass , drum+, an additional instrument+ vocal+ percs.

Notes

samplepack 1: 1.Hulusi, 2.Overtone Flute,3. Xapphoon,4. Hang Drum (tongue drum), 5.Hang drum low (release),

samplepack 2: 1.Mort Garson-electronic hair pieces, 2.Walter Wanderley-rainforest, 3.Casiopea - Mint Jams

I had a rough night, had to rush my cat to the hospital late in the night, so so sorry im some instruments sound a bit off, All is fine now btw.

Let me know if you got questions !

Happy Beatmaking!

The Fine Print:

Upload your beat to Soundcloud, include "STBB 571“ in the title, and POST TO THIS FORUM by Wednesday at Midnight, Pacific time. Try to leave as much feedback as you can and you will receive it back.

For easy browsing's sake, you can also go to the STBB page: https://soundcloud.com/stbbcollection

Label entries that are posted after the deadline as 'late entry' and entries that don't comply with the rules as: 'non-entry' in your track title.

EVERYONE VOTES - by Friday at Midnight, Pacific time

Winner: post new sample, rules, etc by Saturday at Noon, Pacific time and upload the sample here: https://wetransfer.com/

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

downloaded the sounds, hopefully will do my first battle in a year this week, peace kids

• Like 1

Long time gents - I logged on today as I had some spare time :)

• Like 1

all the drums and percussion came from the samples provided.  only thing i added outside was my bass guitar and lead guitar.  i reamped everything a bunch.  fun stuff. 

Congrats Sixfingerz! used one of each of the packs

used no outside samples at all. sounds a bit rough but hey, i can get down to it. cheers!!!

congratz six,really dope samples respect.

I was hoping for a dilla special this week.

Heres my entry to celeberate the man's life.

Grats 6. Apologies for my lack of voting. Iʻll def get some votes in this week. 

Ap

short Disco ish on the 1 , acc on the 2 . disco-mixer in the middle . get down to the funky sound

I gotcha that banger last round but mistakenly not upload that here
now i made this one

Congrats Six!

After not making music for a long time, I decided to contribute with my messy track. It´s good to be back! :)

EDIT: I used two synths, but I realized that it might not be allowed after I posted the beat, I hope it doesn´t bother anyone.

Edited by Phaks
I broke the rules maybe

On 2/13/2018 at 3:21 AM, emwu23 said:

could you delete some of your posts?  you posted  your beat 5 times. and also twice in one post.  cheers bro

• Thanks 1