Sign in to follow this  
GC90

90's Stones Throw Webpage

Yesss, the Packumentary. Part of this interview they were playing Tekken.

Shame this current board wasn't customized back to the orange color palette.

Hey folks, head's up: 2018 is the last year for STMB.  We've kept the board running for a while, mostly to allow the Beat Battles to keep running, but it's gotten to be a burden to host & maintain. I don't have a close date set yet, but I can't imagine it lasting through summer. 

I'd recommend Reddit for general b.s.ing, but I know that's not a great solution for the Beat Battles.  

Can I just say how amazing the community has been here: the knowledge, sharing news, finding dope music new and old....Nerding out over the smallest details in all sorts of records. Where yall going??

http://stmbforever.com/

Paid for 3 years, I will be putting in a lot of work to get it working well. Despite things being a little dead here recently, I want to make sure we can try keeping this community together. As I mentioned in the main JJ thread, love talking about music here and finding all sorts of stuff I wouldn't have known about without seeing it here.

Everything looks super generic/basic there now but I plan on trying to make this look a lot better soon before things close up here.

10 hours ago, GC90 said:

http://stmbforever.com/

Paid for 3 years, I will be putting in a lot of work to get it working well. Despite things being a little dead here recently, I want to make sure we can try keeping this community together. As I mentioned in the main JJ thread, love talking about music here and finding all sorts of stuff I wouldn't have known about without seeing it here.

Everything looks super generic/basic there now but I plan on trying to make this look a lot better soon before things close up here.

Just created an account, bro!.

Sweet! For anyone out of the loop, def be sure to check in here

Fellow stmb'ers. reminder to back up any content you find important, just to be sure. Mixtape tracklists, interviews, pictures, whatever.