miss stress

Where can I get some black and white musician portraits?

So now that I’m over here playing Suzy Q decorator over here. I want to some black and white portraits of musicians looking for : Miles, Coltrane, Byrd, Sade ect

Some of y’all are photographers can I get some good sites

over here bout to prep my Thanksgiving feast.... my turkey marinating . Imma go inject it 

Sounds dumb, but have you tried doing Google Image search, clicking the Tools button, then selecting large size images only? Most of them should be suitable for printing /etc 

https://www.google.com/search?q=miles+davis&tbm=isch&source=lnt&tbs=isz:l&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwib18GF9dPXAhUbHGMKHfw4A78QpwUIHg&biw=2560&bih=959&dpr=1#imgrc=kXfxCZOp-hgIzM:

18 hours ago, miss stress said:

So now that I’m over here playing Suzy Q decorator over here. I want to some black and white portraits of musicians looking for : Miles, Coltrane, Byrd, Sade ect

Some of y’all are photographers can I get some good sites

over here bout to prep my Thanksgiving feast.... my turkey marinating . Imma go inject it 

hi miss stress

ive had stuff bought for me from this site, i think they are prints by the original photographers so they are a little bit pricey, i have one of the miles ones and a serge gainsbourg

http://www.yellowkorner.com/gb-en/l/photographs/by-themes/music/

• Like 1

That Sade photo from the Love Deluxe cover would look dope over the fireplace. But be careful, some babies will be made once that goes up....😜😂

• Haha 1

Heeey Shakes and Projexion

Thanks Shakey..I'm not worried about price but more size as I want larger prints for the stair wall...I'm going to troll this site. I tried google but nothing solid I wanted...

1 hour ago, DJ Projexion said:

That Sade photo from the Love Deluxe cover would look dope over the fireplace. But be careful, some babies will be made once that goes up....😜😂

i'm putting family photos over my fireplace mount. I don't them thinking we freaks until they hit my walk in closet...that's where Sade would go it will be the Hang on to your Love cover, Breakfast at Tiffany's with Hepburn, Pam Grier in Coffy and Dorothy  Dandridge in Carmen Jones...I'm working on it

Shit......I should have been pregnant 5 times over as much Sade gets played

Look at you getting me started

giphy.gif

On 11/23/2017 at 1:05 AM, GC90 said:

What do you want? lol

For you to stop replying to me since I'm "annoying" 

Image result for mariah carey glasses gif

11 hours ago, miss stress said:

For you to stop replying to me since I'm "annoying" 

Image result for mariah carey glasses gif

giphy.webp

On 11/27/2017 at 7:22 AM, Dirty Cyclist said:

I’m actually going to order my dad that Lee Morgan photo ....❤️ I remember Clifford ... Sidewinder ... that’s all I can think of. You can hear it blasting in my house

Thank u guys... much appreciated 

• Like 1

One of my favourite things, or rather photos of Trane. Behind every great man there is a great woman.

john-coltrane-with-alice-coltrane-van-ge

• Like 2

anyone have anymore high-res trane photos?

On 11/28/2017 at 3:48 PM, soulREBEL360 said:

i'm trying to get a black and white pic of miss stress to hang up in my studio though

I’m inspirational 

27C4AF47-499E-46DB-8989-E28A4FC25CEA.jpeg

• Haha 1

I like this Charlie Parker one too......it’s so many I like I’ll have a damn art gallery on my stairway

DD5B5322-388F-48D5-9BDB-1E75145CA202.png