DonutProducer

STBB #550 Harmony Week

Stones Throw Beat Battle #550 - Harmony Week

giphy.gif

Theme / Rules

Crazy time to live in: nature, politics, society. Everything seems upside down these days.

We as musicians have the ability to heal the stress in other peoples minds and hearts. Let’s do something good!

- flip one or more samples from the pack 

- outside instruments / drums / acapellas / vocal shots / fx-stuff allowed

- no outside samples

- special rule: add some smooth chords to your beat, emphasise that harmonic feel

The Fine Print:

Upload your beat to Soundcloud, include "STBB 550“ in the title, and POST TO THIS FORUM by Wednesday at Midnight, Pacific time. Try to leave as much feedback as you can and you will receive it back.

For easy browsing's sake, you can also go to the STBB page: http://www.soundclou.../stbbcollection

EVERYONE VOTES - by Friday at Midnight, Pacific time

Winner: post new sample, rules, etc by Saturday at Noon, Pacific time and upload the sample here: http://www.zippyshare.com

• Like 3

so played pretty chords in the intro on my cheap rhodes...played bass guitar and lead guitar in it too.  for some harmony i played my guitar into a small amp with a big muff and played the same line on my bass guitar...fun stuff....played rhodes again later in the track too  hope yall dig 

NON ENTRY  for this one....really dug all the samples so i did another flip....

Here's mine! Used Addictive Keys for some nice high spacey keys

Hey ya'll. I've been out of the mix for a while dealing with some personal stuff, but I finally got a chance to sit down with the sampler and do some work.

Here is my entry. Everything taken from the samples, but I did try to build the beat around the chord melody and add in some harmonic flourishes. This is also my first ever attempt at using an a cappella. Everything done on my Elektron Digitakt, recorded into a little digital 8-track. I hope you guys dig it. Peace.

congratz DP,samples are incredible,defintley gonna flip more of them,

I used the first one,enjoy

awrgh .first enter the clan .make it clap n dance. thx for all the vibes . greatings

Peace, Thanks for the samples, Congrats on the wins, been busy, but still check for your entries, comment and like.