Conspiracy & Espionage

9/9/2017

congrats defMute

spy GIF

secretely DL these samples off youtube

make a conspiracy and espinoage themed  track using both samples

everything else allowed

obligatory special rule...

make a (field) recording of you or others/anybody talking and make an intro/interlude/outro/ hook/ or whatev out of it

have fun!

The Fine Print:

Upload your beat to Soundcloud, include "STBB 549“ in the title, and POST TO THIS FORUM by Wednesday at Midnight, Pacific time. Try to leave as much feedback as you can and you will receive it back.

For easy browsing's sake, you can also go to the STBB page: https://soundcloud.com/stbbcollection

EVERYONE VOTES - by Friday at Midnight, Pacific time

Winner: post new sample, rules, etc by Saturday at Noon, Pacific time and upload the sample here: http://www.zippyshare.com

... samps  ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Also I don't know if others will have the same problem but I had to copy and paste the title into youtube search and select the video again so it played an ad to get the download button. Ohh damn just realized that maybe that was part of the spy challenge I can delete if needed.

JoaGymshoe    848
8 minutes ago, Detritus Tabu said:

Thanks Joa for the prompt rules and theme. It was either this or yard work. I think you know what I'd prefer to do.

1 minute ago, Detritus Tabu said:

Also I don't know if others will have the same problem but I had to copy and paste the title into youtube search and select the video again so it played an ad to get the download button.

field work over yard work ;)

ah, hehe.. yea..it's from a playlist maybe that's why... I had already sneakily added the wetransfer link at the bottom of the topic start.. you know..spy shit B)

StatusSix    0

I've had a theory, one version .....

-Russia- has stationed local communications bubbles around the Americas. In these bubbles, your internet activity first passes through a layer controlled by this entity, -Russia-. -Russia-, then, approves/denies access to specified content, selects how to categorize your own input (who can access your input, if anyone) and must create personalized interactions per uniqueness of query and whatever the fuck else the individual feels like. Like clouds... everyone has a microcloud which is not always interconnected.

Kinda same shit as NSA and corps data mining how-to's on creative content... except language limits english abstraction fluidity. In the case of message boards, it is easy to learn of mb personalities and replicate... it just lacks soul.

If this seems too farfetched, see: Here

JoaGymshoe    848
8 minutes ago, StatusSix said:

I've had a theory, one version .....

okay... now record saying it and work it into a track..or expect a knock on your door by the spam men in black :P

StatusSix    0
24 minutes ago, JoaGymshoe said:

okay... now record saying it and work it into a track..or expect a knock on your door by the spam men in black :P

this is based on local occurrences over an extended period of time... including stmb decline and rollover. there IS a reason(s) I haven't uploaded original content obv.

JoaGymshoe    848
5 hours ago, jondis said:

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/jondis/crime-pays-4-stmb549[soundcloud/]

how do u embed ?

just copy paste the share link under your track... 

..oh..and I might not get a beat done this week.. good time to let my tinnitus fade a little.. usually takes a week or two for the peep to mellow somewhat.

also totally engrossed by all kinds of stuff I've been watching...

and I don't want to spam this thread with all sorts of links but.. watch some videos on YT by Kevin Shipp.

and you will not see things the same way..  unless you already saw it this way...  I suspected, but this is an eye opener.

I'm a pretty sceptical and logically deducing kinda guy.. but with a good 'gut' for what's true...

shit is  sick  fam

JoaGymshoe    848

..as you could read I wasn't planning on entering but due to the low turnout I decided to finish this little hot mess... hope it's entertaining at least.. had fun!

and maybe all will reveal itself in time.. shit's deep..  dutch saying:  "Look farther than your nose long is" :P

pz Joa

Per.du    46

Back from the holidays!
My studio is kind of out of service at the time since my main power distributing unit (is that what you call it?) is still at the repair.
Only had my laptop + headphones to mix plus a hifi stereo for a short check - so the mix might be a little ... different.

Sampled an Austrian living legend (Anton Horwath)  for the intro ("GIS-Conspiracy" - the "GIS" collects the payments for TV  in Austria).
And then there is that redman acapella, i didn't get it to work as much as I would have loved t, but its still nice on the beat, considering the different flow of the original..

hope you enjoy

MOXATRON    11

Oi!

What's good People?

I managed to sneak my entry in this week. Just a quick beat and some chops, a few hours work , I really enjoyed flipping the sample, and had fun secretly recording and adding some spying material from my Doctor's appointment this week....

Paz.