Sign in to follow this  
MicESanzMusic

MiKEY SANZ MUSiC

Hello everybody. My name is MiKEY SANZ, I'm from Upstate New York, and i'm a rapper. DOOM is a big influence of mine and although i'm not super familiar with Danny Brown a lot of people say my voice reminds them of him. 

I've been a member of the forums for about a year now. I'm going to be upping my content over the course of the next year  or more and i'll be posting it in this thread. I'm shooting for 1 song per week at least. I really feel like I have the talent to be a professional rapper some day soon (1-5 years from now) so if you could please give me a minute and listen to some of my tracks I'd appreciate it and you might be catching a wave before anyone else and grab bragging rights lol.

This track i've posted below is about a year old but it's by far my most popular one to date. it currently has 14,000 plays on Soundcloud. Everything after this will be new songs, music videos, etc. Thank you and i appreciate any support anyone is willing to give, no matter how small.

This track i wrote while i was waiting for a doctor to give me a cortesone injection in my back. i was laying down in the medical gown and the doctor was running hella behind schedule so i wrote this in my phone to the beat Fetti produced by The Alchemist. please give a listen

cool man.

the beat of that first track sounds familiar.

but cool, not your everyday style. i will say i kinda got annoyed with your voice. that high pitch in the vein of Danny Brown and that nasaly sound kinda like Eyedea. but the content was refreshing ill get into your tape after i take a shower.

its a shame how dead this board is nowadays... smh.

i really dont even see the point of why i post anything anymore.

but listen. if your one track has 14k plays like first off how did you even get that much? but if it has that many plays and aint no one heard it and got at you about it, i doubt youll ever be a "professional rapper" like you said you wanted to be. but chase your dreams and never give up!!

i also heard all them riff raff type bars in the hospital gown cortizone track

2 hours ago, Mister Yo said:

cool man.

the beat of that first track sounds familiar.

it's the beat from Books of War, a popular DOOM remix somebody made. it's on Youtube. I bought the instrumental off of their Bandcamp. their name is Poisenflowerz

but cool, not your everyday style. i will say i kinda got annoyed with your voice. that high pitch in the vein of Danny Brown and that nasaly sound kinda like Eyedea. but the content was refreshing ill get into your tape after i take a shower.

it's not for everybody i guess. but yeah i get compared to those two a lot. my first tape is named Rhyme Menagerie Volume 1 and you get find it on Youtube and Datpiff. I've released a lot of stuff since then tho. you can find it on my soundcloud @ Soundcloud.com/SANZ_OF_TIME . Or my Youtube. Just search "MiKEY SANZ". if you haven't listened to my tape yet here is the link to it on Youtube : 

its a shame how dead this board is nowadays... smh.

i really dont even see the point of why i post anything anymore.

it's pretty dead but i still get views from here. it's good that you're interacting with me. i'll check out your shit. i have to run some errands but i'll get to it either later tonight or tomorrow

but listen. if your one track has 14k plays like first off how did you even get that much? but if it has that many plays and aint no one heard it and got at you about it, i doubt youll ever be a "professional rapper" like you said you wanted to be. but chase your dreams and never give up!!

it got that much because i have this kid that discovered me in a Aesop Rock fan group and he loved the song. he said "I'm gunna get this to be your most played" and he listened to it like 3000 times in a week lol. it's also about a year old and it's been the token song i show people. i've promoted it the most, every time i tell someone i'm a rapper it's the song i send them. it's also usually spotlighted at the top of my Soundcloud unless i have something brand new out. because of this, Soundcloud's algorithm has taken hold of it and it suggests it to people all the time and i get a good steady 400 plays every week on that song alone. also, i think when people are actually on my profile and they listen to a song if auto play is on it automatically plays that one because it's my most popular. haven't confirmed this theory tho, it happened to me just now as i was testing how good my latest song sounded after soundcloud's compression.

I also will be a professional rapper. 1-5 years from now. if i had to give an exact time frame i'd say 2 years. you don't have to believe me, nobody ever does until you've done it. if you wanna follow me on Twitter @SANZ_OF_TIME to monitor my progress, feel free. i recommend it.

14k also isn't really all that much. No label is going to sign me because i got 14,000 plays on one song. And no Producer is going to jump out of their seat because of 14k on Soundcloud. idk how that suggests that i'm never going to be professional.

i also heard all them riff raff type bars in the hospital gown cortizone track

it wasn't really influenced by Riff Raff, it's possible it sounds like him tho. i haven't listened to riff raft much in about 2 years.

thank you for listening bro i really appreciate it. like i said i'll check out your stuff soon.

39 minutes ago, Funk Professor said:

I like your shit, this is legit...

hey thank you! i appreciate the love 

• Like 1

Maneuver through these hoops, demons gettin juked

tryna make my dreams come true, before North Korea gets nukes

prayers up for our troops

prayin every night Donald Trump will lose

come 2020