STBB#547 - M.J Flipping week

STBB#547

M.J Flipping week

giphy.gif

Lets  flip some Michael this week,

http://www90.zippyshare.com/v/RnwYizWB/file.html

http://www69.zippyshare.com/v/17dNGB9K/file.html

http://www52.zippyshare.com/v/AIw9lpWt/file.html 

(thie last one got a second record I forgot but, its not MJ so just ignore it)

Use at least 1 provided sample

Only outside bass and drums(no keys,synths)

no acapella,cuts and fxs are allowed

No Time limit

special rule

Add  somewhere through out your flip  an acapella of mike on top,like a breakdown,chorus or bridge.

Think about erick sermon- just like music( he made it seem like marvin was in the studio with him).

Let's go for a soulfull week family

The Fine Print:

Upload your beat to Soundcloud, include "STBB 547“ in the title, and POST TO THIS FORUM by Wednesday at Midnight, Pacific time. Try to leave as much feedback as you can and you will receive it back.

For easy browsing's sake, you can also go to the STBB page: https://soundcloud.com/stbbcollection

EVERYONE VOTES - by Friday at Midnight, Pacific time

Winner: post new sample, rules, etc by Saturday at Noon, Pacific time and upload the sample here: http://www.zippyshare.com

• Like 3

..can't hear the samples from work but this promises to be good.. cool theme and rules...

• Like 1

Congratz Nella dawg! Definitely well deserved. Anyone have some links for MJ acapellas?

• Like 1

aw shoot just read about the no acapells my fault added it for a clever touch

Hoping that more veterans show up

here's mine

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GoodFNeLla said:

here's mine  

...just checkin' ..  I don't seem not to hear an outside M.J. acapella on your track.. that was a rule though right?

2 hours ago, JoaGymshoe said:

...just checkin' ..  I don't seem not to hear an outside M.J. acapella on your track.. that was a rule though right?

Ive got shake ya body in the first flip broo,but i do see so far most guys skip that rule so lets say its optional

1 hour ago, GoodFNeLla said:

Ive got shake ya body in the first flip broo,but i do see so far most guys skip that rule so lets say its optional

oops, my bad..  I must admit I did skip in your track a lil'  musta just missed the vocals...

oh, never a fan of changing the rules midway man... not fair to the flippers that did comply...

had to post this today.. made it for someone I love...
outside synth sample from stbb 525 and a lil' sax toot..
might get another eligeble entry in before the deadline...
thanks for the inspirational samples and theme/rule goodie...

pz Joa

2 hours ago, JoaGymshoe said:

oops, my bad..  I must admit I did skip in your track a lil'  musta just missed the vocals...

oh, never a fan of changing the rules midway man... not fair to the flippers that did comply...

i agreee man,thought it was a nice extra 

Yo! Dope week!
Sampled the "One day in your life" joint, acapella is from "They don't care about us" plus I added a tiny piece of an old MJ interview for the intro.

Peace 2 everyone

Congratz man!

Nice Samples but I had a really hard time this week... This is something like my third Flip ...

By the way i am not sure if i am by the rules this week...  the interview parts are not exactly acapellas but at least it's Michaels voice...

Added some vox from off the wall at the end. Loved flipping this track.

Hey All, My bass was a synth but it is in the bass range of the spectrum. I understand if DQ'ed but I did use a vocal and everything is from the samples except drums. You younger cats just don't know what MJ was in the day.Cool rules and samples.Congrats on the win Nella.

Peace, Hugh

So much greatness this week. MJ is important in the musical pantheon and he deserves these reimaginings. Here's my humble little flip.

not an entry but I think TallBlackGuy won this week.

Congrats on Win GFN!

I didn't realise at first that I had to use an MJ acapella, was about to post when I noticed,

so did a version with some Human Nature Vox!

Otherwise only outside drums.

yo congrats goodfella! I didn't read your rules though bro, and I already tracked so many instruments lol... anyway, I added your MJ chorus and made it another non-entry. Back in the studio, and off the iPad for this one thankfully. Sorry, I can't comment on y'all beats as much as I like, but I stay working 12 hour days. Y'all killing it every week though damn... peace peace/\/\/

• Like 1