MicESanzMusic

Politics and Current Events

On 9/12/2017 at 0:18 PM, MicESanzMusic said:

yo what if ted cruz for real is the zodiac killer ?

Can you spot Ted?

hLvaTqak-59F-OaH3hsimxOV4GQCW18U_aQn9wK4

16 hours ago, Grifty said:

lol i might have to create an alter ego called "Fap Hella" lol

do it dude lol you have my blessing 

1 hour ago, Dirty Cyclist said:

Can you spot Ted?

is he literally everything that is wrong with that photo? if so, the answer is yes i see him lol

the crazy and hilarious shit just does not stop lol 

• Like 1

lol no.  don't support the NFL.  it's trash in so many ways

15 hours ago, Grifty said:

lol no.  don't support the NFL.  it's trash in so many ways

why do you say that ?

you don't fight and die for the flag you fight for the freedom the flag represents, including the right to protest. it's not complicated. idk why these people can't wrap their heads around that concept ESPECIALLY if they're in the military lol.

you fight for many reasons and one of those reasons is to allow people to peacefully protest if they don't agree with how things are going. 

THIS is why you should support the NFL. maybe there are more cynical reasons but the majority of owners and players are standing by their rights as Americans and protesting despite this backlash and if the NFL takes a big enough hit financially that could jeopardize that 

It's funny how Trump tricked even more people to take a knee. I don't think people get it yet, this type of stuff is why he won 2016 and will probably win 2020. Most American voters aren't typically down with this taking a knee stuff lol

Free country, people should protest how they want (as long as not hurting anyone), fire who they want (NFL owners should be able to fire players that are hurting its business), etc. It seems we're getting to a point where they just won't play the national anthem anymore at the game. Trump has better things to do in reality, but politically it was pretty smart of him to rile people up like this.

It's a shame the NFL couldn't find someone better than Kaepernick to headline this thing though, guy sucks at football and isn't very bright. I think this could have started out much stronger if a better player had stepped up and was able to express their thoughts clearly on this stuff. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, MicESanzMusic said:

you don't fight and die for the flag you fight for the freedom the flag represents, including the right to protest. it's not complicated. idk why these people can't wrap their heads around that concept ESPECIALLY if they're in the military lol.

you fight for many reasons and one of those reasons is to allow people to peacefully protest if they don't agree with how things are going. 

THIS is why you should support the NFL. maybe there are more cynical reasons but the majority of owners and players are standing by their rights as Americans and protesting despite this backlash and if the NFL takes a big enough hit financially that could jeopardize that 

snowflakes be triggered

• Haha 1

On 9/26/2017 at 6:44 AM, MicESanzMusic said:

why do you say that ?

Don't support the NFL because

1. It's a multi billion dollar business with the highest athlete turnover rate of any sport, and it's actively attempting to discredit medical research saying its players are suffering long after leaving the league, and it provides one of the worst retirement plans of any sport, and the players also get paid less then any sport.  This is all despite making significantly more money as a league then any other sport (which I'm sure will decline after these last few god awful seasons of junk football, yeah I still watch some games, nobody's perfect).

2. The NFL pushes a culture of painkiller abuse onto its players. It's common for team doctors to have a huge line of players at half-time they inject with irresponsible doses of drugs like toradol. Just Google NFL painkillers and you'll find a shitload of info.

3. The product is trash. The NFL broadcast experience is, literally, 75% commercial space. It's gotten worse every year since the 70s. Watching games, for me at least, is a painful experience. There's an average of 15 seconds of action every play. Almost every play is broken up now with a goddam commercial!!! Not to mention offensive lines are so trash and I'm a 9ers fan

14 hours ago, Dirty Cyclist said:

snowflakes be triggered

I wonder who go tell them all the shit they burnin up is paid for and the NFL got they cut already from the sell?

IMG_0020.GIF

• Like 1

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH EMINEM JUST ENDED TRUMP'S CAREER 

2 hours ago, MicESanzMusic said:

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH EMINEM JUST ENDED TRUMP'S CAREER 

lol

lil b got jumped by a boogie wit a hoodie and he doesn't give a fuck lmao

We had a fighting/sports thread somewhere but it’s still current events, anyone catch that epic UFC Saturday? Probably one of the best ever, return of GSP, 3 new champions, tons of knockouts, it was crazyness. 

Georges definitely didn’t look like the old GSP but still was able to put a tough dude like Bisping down. Hats off to him.

Biggest wtf moment of the night was Thug Rose dropping Joanna like that. Didn’t see that coming at all.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DJ Projexion said:

We had a fighting/sports thread somewhere but it’s still current events, anyone catch that epic UFC Saturday? Probably one of the best ever, return of GSP, 3 new champions, tons of knockouts, it was crazyness. 

Georges definitely didn’t look like the old GSP but still was able to put a tough dude like Bisping down. Hats off to him.

Biggest wtf moment of the night was Thug Rose dropping Joanna like that. Didn’t see that coming at all.

i didn’t watch it cause i’m too broke for PPV lol but i follow UFC. yeah a lot of people are talking about how joana is kinda following the same path ronda rousey did where she’s lovin the fame and getting distracted by doing a bunch of modeling and celebrity shit. idk how true any of that is lol but yeah it was a shock she lost. like her instagram is polished and all that shit but idk if that made a difference. rose mighta just been the better fighter. joana has been champ for a long time. pretty sure she’s the only champ at strawweight ever (until now of course). she was close to breaking ronda’s record for title defenses so i gotta feel for her but rose looks like she’s gunna be a great champ as well

bisping is kind of annoying tbh lol i’m not surprised or sad he lost. GSP is in the GOAT conversation now if he wasn’t already.

dillashaw also a hall of fame tier fighter tbh i didn’t bet on the fight or really follow it closely but i think i would have put my money on dillashaw. 

i wish i coulda watched it live lol 

*edit* johanna wasn’t the first champ she was the second but the first one was from TUF then she didn’t have any defenses 

• Like 1

owned

mark cuban has a strong case for my vote in 2020

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/10/arts/television/louis-ck-statement.html

BRUUUUUUUUUH

I KNOW I POSTED THREE TIMES IN A ROW IDGAF 

"these allegations are true" - louis ck

Edited by MicESanzMusic

"During Ms. Goodman and Ms. Wolov’s surreal visit to Louis C.K.’s Aspen hotel room, they said they were holding onto each other, screaming and laughing in shock, as Louis C.K. masturbated in a chair. “We were paralyzed,” Ms. Goodman said. After he ejaculated on his stomach, they said, they fled. He called after them: “He was like, ‘Which one is Dana and which one is Julia?’” Ms. Goodman recalled."

DUUUUUUUUUUUDE

2 hours ago, MicESanzMusic said:

"During Ms. Goodman and Ms. Wolov’s surreal visit to Louis C.K.’s Aspen hotel room, they said they were holding onto each other, screaming and laughing in shock, as Louis C.K. masturbated in a chair. “We were paralyzed,” Ms. Goodman said. After he ejaculated on his stomach, they said, they fled. He called after them: “He was like, ‘Which one is Dana and which one is Julia?’” Ms. Goodman recalled."

DUUUUUUUUUUUDE

have to like his honesty in that statement, but damn, fame gets you to act crazy.