Instrmntl Beats

Roland TR-08/SH01A/SE02/SP404A

Recommended Posts

kamei    10

TR-08: is this the same sound of the tr-8? if it is, then this is useless

SH-01: I didn't see any demo where the person compare to the original, and it doesn't sound much like it, but it's cool anyway

SE-02: studio electronics > roland, so yeah, this collab is fire.

Sp404A: isn't this the exact same thing as the sp404sx but with a more modern look? I wish they included the audio interface that ALL OTHER AIRA HAVE, but...yeah, I really want a sp404sx, if I don't find one used, this one might be the way to go now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, kamei said:

TR-08: is this the same sound of the tr-8? if it is, then this is useless

SH-01: I didn't see any demo where the person compare to the original, and it doesn't sound much like it, but it's cool anyway

SE-02: studio electronics > roland, so yeah, this collab is fire.

Sp404A: isn't this the exact same thing as the sp404sx but with a more modern look? I wish they included the audio interface that ALL OTHER AIRA HAVE, but...yeah, I really want a sp404sx, if I don't find one used, this one might be the way to go now.

TR-8 is not useless, and no it's not the same thing...
The SP404A basically looks like a SP404SX but with a few extras, but no significant upgrades. I sold my SX to buy the MPC Live, it's the best decision I've made! :D 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kamei    10
5 hours ago, Instrmntl Beats said:

TR-8 is not useless, and no it's not the same thing...
The SP404A basically looks like a SP404SX but with a few extras, but no significant upgrades. I sold my SX to buy the MPC Live, it's the best decision I've made! :D 

well if it's not the same sound as the tr-8 then it's definintely not useless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kamei said:

well if it's not the same sound as the tr-8 then it's definintely not useless.

Why are you insisting that the TR-8 is useless? Do you actually own one or are you going by hearsay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now