Sign in to follow this  
Liv

Madlib Pitchfork fest set

Instead of saving it, they seem to be restreaming the archive on loop, managed to catch it anyways.

Stack of cd-r's, but quite safe selection of music. Couple known originals like for Healer and Meat Grinder. During the usual Zamrock tunes Madlib went "ain't none of you hearing this shit unless I'm here". Two Mobb Deep tracks. Wanna say he played two new beats, he threw 'a world premier' vocal sample during those.

Towards the end he played three trap mumble tracks or whatever, and the crowd went cuckoo especially for Mask Off.

Trap Konducta???

• Like 2

7 hours ago, 4444 said:

Instead of saving it, they seem to be restreaming the archive on loop, managed to catch it anyways.

Stack of cd-r's, but quite safe selection of music. Couple known originals like for Healer and Meat Grinder  Accordion. During the usual Zamrock tunes Madlib went "ain't none of you hearing this shit unless I'm here". Two Mobb Deep tracks. Wanna say he played two new beats, he threw 'a world premier' vocal sample during those.

Towards the end he played three trap mumble tracks or whatever, and the crowd went cuckoo especially for Mask Off.

Trap Konducta???

fixed

Yeah it was an alright set not great but those exclusive were worth it I'd say. 

Those he played right after Da Rawkus and Auditorium were super dope.

some in the crowd definitely looked shocked he played those :huh: but the kids didn't care :D . Saw them throwing pits over this.

Trap Konducta! Hilarious! 

Wasn't too impressed with his set. Little Prodigy Tribute, then the ending with those trap songs lost me. The crowd was into it but the guy holding the Quas sign clearly came for some beats not Migos.

• Like 1

On 7/16/2017 at 10:10 PM, joust1 said:

Trap Konducta! Hilarious! 

Wasn't too impressed with his set. Little Prodigy Tribute, then the ending with those trap songs lost me. The crowd this article about roids was into it but the guy holding the Quas sign clearly came for some beats not Migos.

lol i agree with you, that quas sign