scallyhobgoblin

STBB #539 Dedicated to KOMPLIKATED

HUNGRYMAN    96

I started a beat last weekend and it felt way too somber. I started thinking about the 90's. I kinda forgot I started making beats back in the late 90's. So, I went back and visited my old friend Recycle and came back with something a little happier.

RIP Komplikated

Gratz Goblin

Peace Nick

JoaGymshoe    841
On 2017-7-2 at 2:00 AM, bugseed said:

another beat

..yow bugseed..  only one official entry allowed..  plz lable one as 'non-entry' 

pz Joa

Just posting to give a heads up that Lonius' beat has been reposted by the STBB account but has not been added to the Playlist, which, depending on how people listen to the beats, might mean some people aren't hearing his.

• Like 1

Due to holidays etc,

i couldnt respond earlier,

is it okay that i grab the audio of the entries ? For the memorial album for komplikated?

JoaGymshoe    841

...go right ahead...   bless

• Thanks 1

FatVonFree    75
3 hours ago, Nick da Lunatic said:

Due to holidays etc,

is it okay that i grab the audio of the entries ? For the memorial album for komplikated?

before you do man reach out to the folks that you download beats from.  been numerous occasions where i have had my beats i submit to this be uploaded on random bandcamp projects without my permission.  the last guy claimed "he wasnt making money from it".  which is still wrong to do. 

JoaGymshoe    841
37 minutes ago, FatVonFree said:

..hmmm, that would involve a lotta hassle I don't think Nick is waiting for...  send messages..wait for 40 or so answers

I think making a general post here and description on SC saying if anyone's apposed will do..

we all dedicated our tracks to Komplikated so..     but that's  just my opinion

• Thanks 1

HUNGRYMAN    96
7 hours ago, Nick da Lunatic said:

Due to holidays etc,

I'm cool with you using my track. It would be an honor. You can download it from SC or rip it however. Thanks, Nick.

• Thanks 1

@FatVonFree

i wont make any money with this tribute album, its for close friends famlee and the stbb guys who want one.....

its an idea from me and two other close friends to keep komplikated 's legacy alive

The last beat made by Komplikated before he passed away, i was asked to drop a verse on it, hope you like it....

one luv Nick