Mangoes Cash

The Needle Drop Weirdo

Hi all,

sorry I have not been in here, anyhow, thought this was worth posting.

this dude just posted this video with an insane story about Anthony Fantana. Weird thing is, the Needle Drop shared it via his FCebiok page.

It seems legit and is pretty funny. I always knew that dude was weird. Still can't handle one full review of his.

peace!

• Like 1

but was this really worth posting?

i give this thread a strong 5 to a light 6

I'd say so.

I keep wanting to give Fantana a chance. I mean he knows what he is talking about, so I appreciate him in that sense, but he just goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

if true, I'm glad to get a little insight into the personal mind space of the Fantana. 

Fantano says 4:44 sounds like Jay-Z putting out a record on Stones Throw lol

• Like 2

^ this shit doesn't surprise me at all, always thought this guy was a piece of shit. big giveaway when he circle-jerked that sam hyde scumbag

Turning one rapper’s imprisonment on domestic abuse charges and another’s mental health struggles into shit-tier meme videos does not seem like best practice for “stepping into the house of hip-hop” with “respect” and “understanding.” 

So the Fader is crucifying Fantano because he made fun of confirmed piece-of-trash rapper xxxtentacion? Sounds like a whole lotta nope to me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 1stN3rd said:

So the Fader is crucifying Fantano because he made fun of confirmed piece-of-trash rapper xxxtentacion? Sounds like a whole lotta nope to me.

On top of this, they don't provide any context for a lot of things in the article (especially that Lena Dunham stuff). People take shit way too seriously, thatistheplan stuff especially the earlier ones when he was complaining about cucks and stuff was a parody of that shit.

Also, Sam Hyde / MDE are funny. I'm guessing the folks who don't get it think Colbert is the funniest dude on TV right now lol

Anyone who isn't a SJW is a nazi :rolleyes:

Edit: He even talks about why he talks to folks like Sam Hyde earlier this year. If you listen to him, he's always seemed to be more on the liberal side of things. I guess having an open mind and talking to the other side makes you an alt righter though 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Funk Professor said:

Then it's more than likely you're a racist or have racist tendencies, either way you just exposed yourself as a bigoted scumbag...

Grifty has always come off as pretty cool here on these boards...

lmao i mean i'm not saying you're a nazi if you liked a vid or two of his, a lot of his stuff doesn't have anything to do with politics that's just that tim and eric rip off cringe humor stuff. but if you know anything about those guys they're the prototypical "gas chamber jokes are hilarious, blacks and jews are evil (we're joking! actually not)" alt right losers. if you look into his fan base you'll see that a lot of them are nazis or teens who think it's clever to pretend to be a nazi. it's only satire if you don't actually believe the shit you're joking about

as for fantano i find him annoying as hell, but then i never like youtube reviewers

1 hour ago, SwampThing said:

it's only satire if you don't actually believe the shit you're joking about

Well said. A nuance some don't understand.

• Like 1

Anyone who thinks Fantano is an alt-right nazi is dumb and/or totally misinformed

• Like 1

Not gonna feed the troll. It should be obvious by now that the Fader article was full of shit

15 hours ago, Funk Professor said:

Whatever you say Nazi scum. Dude is full of shit, it took him days to respond after deleting his channel when asked about it. He's not fooling anyone with a brain and neither are you ya' racist scumbag...

Yes he's a nazi...which is why he made this video in Feb. 2017 roasting alt-right talking head Paul Joseph Watson

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Funk Professor said:

Wow... There's some Nazis up in STMB's bitch...

Whatever bro....go ahead and purchase your sex island tickets and get lost.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, SwampThing said:

lmao what the fuck has been going on with the boards lately. instrumental beats is that you?

his ex girl was a nazi

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Funk Professor said:

Step and fetch it much Tom?

Go pick on somebody yo own size, breh.  I don't talk to feds.

• Like 1

Now he's just private messaging me weird shit. Get a life dude

• Haha 1