Sign in to follow this  
syncope

Ableton Push

Very much worth it.

It does EVERYTHING you would want, plus some more.

I just got mine about 5 months ago, still learning it, but the more I work with it, the more I LOVE it.

And I'm someone that comes from a MPC background, hella stubborn when it comes to what I use to make beats.

I still use my MPC, but I also use ableton/push and every time I use ableton/push combo..I think..."do I really need this MPC anymore?"

Blasphemy for me to even think that...'cause I will NEVER give up my MPC..but mannnnn...ableton/push is the business and well worth it.

I actually considered copping one after owning the APC20 for a stint but ended up going with Maschine because I missed that "feel" of using the MPC200XL.  Don't get me wrong, the way that you can manipulate chords and sounds on that shit is amazing, and chopping/manipulating samples on it is pretty easy, but there's just something about them 16 squares that I can't seem to figure out!  Ableton Live is better with a keyboard, BEST with a keyboard designed for it with the clip buttons.  I think Akai Professional makes one.  I'll probably still grab a Push because I use Ableton Live just as much as I use Maschine standalone.

I enjoy using the push, however I only have the Push 1.
if you can get it for around 200-300€ ist more than wirth it... the 700€ for the Push 2 is just ridiculous... -.-