Sign in to follow this  
James Frank.

The Future of Music

this might be fun. let's all paint the scene of what music will be like a hundred years from now...i'm keeping it as vague and broad as possible so that we can go down whatever avenues we want. we can discuss hip-hop, rock, jazz, classical, country, blues, dubstep, trap, etc.

who wants to start? i can if nobody else will.

this might be fun. let's all paint the scene of what music will be like a hundred years from now...i'm keeping it as vague and broad as possible so that we can go down whatever avenues we want. we can discuss hip-hop, rock, jazz, classical, country, blues, dubstep, trap, etc.

who wants to start? i can if nobody else will.

Classical music will make a comeback and people will forget the last 70 years of popular music ever happened

People will turn to the underground. There won't be anyone bragging about how dope they are on STMB. Pigs squeal.

Whatever it is, we will probably hate it.

No way, imma have the quas/alcoholik/duck down emblems on my soccer mom van and my walker with tennis balls on the bottom when I get old

I'm currently Benjamin Buttoning over here on the age tip...so hopefully I won't look old

Run The Jewels 2 will unexpectedly create a new genre of ironic cat-based beats which will culminate in rappers literally meowing their own lyrics, called "kittencore" or something.

Sunnymeadowz will be right and kids will have rejected bass and went full treble with their music...ear drums will bleed and we'll be like, "what the serious fuck?"

Rihanna's single "Work" will be on the oldies chart, and De La Soul will be looked at the same way we look at Pat Boone now

• Like 2

That Pat Boone is dope. 3 feet high, in fact.

we'll see more artists/groups turning into "cover bands" singing (read: rapping) over badly played renditions of classic hip-hop tracks

• Like 1

Pop music will keep ripping off tiny little bits of whatever's popular and adding it to their technicolor shitcoat

Has Taylor Swift done any trap music yet?