Chubs The Magnanimous

Chubs The Magnanimous Beat Thread

Thank you very much for the feedback. The new one is a bit different, upbeat, but I feel I need to get my groove back after a long break.

Thanks for taking a listen to Through Digital Stardust, I followed you on SC so we can keep in communication and I cant take a listen to your tracks.

You should make a beat thread here in Hype and share your new tracks there so there is a compendium of your new music for us to get into.

Best,

Chubs

thanks for following me back on Soundcloud, man.

i actually did already make a post on here in the Hype section called Quid's Music Thread. i put the link to my bandcamp page in there (which includes all my albums dating back to 2002), as well as an embedded Soundcloud link as a quick way to preview a track from my newest record.

i rap, though -- i've actually never tried my hand at making beats. i do consider myself very fortunate, however, to have

some very talented beat-making friends.

but check it out when you get a minute; there may be something you like in there.

peace.

really feeling the scratches....I saw a while ago your setup video and you had those Technics turntables....any plans to get the new one they just unveiled(looks really nice)?

Lovin the 80's vibes with the grimey snares, sounds dope!

the visualss ! T.T so tight man, honestly the track is so soothing to match. <3

Thanks dudes! You guys got new music in your threads?

gotta post it up bro! but the vibes have been really crazy <3

Hey Fam,

Here is my latest track! Chubs The Magnanimous - What I'm Made Of

Hope you dig it!

Also here is my FULL ALBUM on youtube for free, five years of greatest works!  Enjoy, hit me up anytime to collab, I'll scratch on any beat!

Just been catching up with your recent stuff.  Man what a positive vibe you got on these! Your loop selections remind me of MF Doom a little bit.  I dig the way you use 80's samples.  Dope transitions, can hear your DJ sensibilities here. 

Your latest tape has a lot of cool moments!  My favs are Just Seen You Smile, Chips n Salsa, Light and Her, She Plays Sax and Goodnight Gracie.

Have you considered putting your tapes on Bandcamp?

On 5/28/2017 at 6:32 PM, OKJoy said:

Just been catching up with your recent stuff.  Man what a positive vibe you got on these! Your loop selections remind me of MF Doom a little bit.  I dig the way you use 80's samples.  Dope transitions, can hear your DJ sensibilities here. 

Your latest tape has a lot of cool moments!  My favs are Just Seen You Smile, Chips n Salsa, Light and Her, She Plays Sax and Goodnight Gracie.

Have you considered putting your tapes on Bandcamp?

Hey brother just caught this.

I haven't yet put my stuff on bandcamp yet, but that could be a cool summer project! I want to thank you for always taking the time to discuss my beats. We should collab, hit me up anytime and add me on IG, just type in my name "chubs the magnanimous" you'll find me!

I got some new music, take a listen, I usually get hot around June when school ends!

The Two New Ones: