Chubs The Magnanimous

Chubs The Magnanimous Beat Thread

Hi homies,

It's been awhile, how are ya? I've made this new track. Lot of reverb and delay. With some of the Echo effects coming off of the DJM-400 mixer I've got. Gives the scratches a cool vibe along with the music. I hope you check it out and we can talk more about music. If you want I'll also give you some thoughtful feedback, just hit me up with a message here or on Soundcloud.

Best,

Chubs

1133f600dae.jpg

dope atmosphere, I like hearing those chops fade into the background like that!

liking that new track too!

To answer your question, been making beats here and there, mostly been digging more than sampling lately

Hey homies,

I spent all of the morning and afternoon working on a new logo and new track. I wanted to make some bumping b-boy music. I hope you dig it. Take a listen if you have a chance. As always, hit me up here or on SC for feedback and music discussion.

Best,

Chubs

anigif_enhanced-28109-1392323716-1.gif

• Like 1

Hey homies,

I spent all of the morning and afternoon working on a new logo and new track. I wanted to make some bumping b-boy music. I hope you dig it. Take a listen if you have a chance. As always, hit me up here or on SC for feedback and music discussion.

Best,

Chubs

anigif_enhanced-28109-1392323716-1.gif

Can't believe I've been sleepin' on the boards! This is some real heat right here brudda. the reverb is masterfully used here.

really diggin on Light and Her good vibe shits dope.

scratches are cool havent heard em in a while, good listening at eleven o clock at night

Hey Homies,

I've been really inspired lately. Partially because I'm on vacaction and also because I've exercising. Feeling a little less Chubs and a bit more Magnanimous. Anyway this one really has an up beat, sunny day vibe. I hope you enjoy it. As always hit me up here or on SC for feedback, I'm happy to give thoughtful commentary on your work.

c-mon-toshi-o.gif

• Like 1

dope stuff chubs. feelin that guitar loop, have a great vacation!

• Like 1

Hey homies,

As we round out November, I'm feeling good about this month's output. I've been exercising and trying to feel good each day. We got to strengthen up and reach the next level dudes. Let's get ready for Santa. As always I'm always happy to give thoughtful commentary here or on SC.

tumblr_nlwq5v1Ybf1qlp4x9o1_500.gif

• Like 1

Hey Homies,

I posted this video a few months back in the home-setup thread. But that thread appears to be dead. So I thought I would repost here as a window to my workstation. I had a person ask me about my work flow and equipment so I thought I was would share it here as well.

Best,

Chubs

Sidenote: I have since found how "to incoporate my scratches into my style." Remember it's an older video.

Hey Homies,

I didn't have to go to work today. No school an account of some bad guys. No terrorists are going to stop me from making feel good music. Take a listen if you have a chance. Thanks dudes, as always I'm happy to talke music or give feedback on your projects.

tennis_school_mitaka_kyoko_anime_s.jpg

what's up, man?

i'm new to this forum, so i haven't heard of you until now.

truthfully, i wasn't all that into your new Are You Ready? track, but i can absolutely appreciate you consistently trying to push your music in new directions.

after listening to a few more tracks, i have to say that i was definitely feeling that Through Digital Stardust one; that one's super tight! (in my opinion.)

but, overall, i think you have some pretty cool stuff, man -- well done!