d-prock

NxWorries

what are u guys opinions on the remixes? pretty dope but not toping the originals outside of a few. knx bandcamp is LIT!!!! I really hoped they would release the nxworries instrumentals but its all good

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gEEchieDan said:

what are u guys opinions on the remixes?

I'm not feeling them at all. Besides being the third release on the same album in 2 years, a couple of these tracks seem like they are out of sync and the majority of them are out of key with .Paak's vocals. Kinda disappointed, lol.

10 hours ago, gEEchieDan said:

what are u guys opinions on the remixes? pretty dope but not toping the originals outside of a few. knx bandcamp is LIT!!!! I really hoped they would release the nxworries instrumentals but its all good

I def wish they'd put out the original instrumentals. I'm enjoying the remixes, to me it sounds like more of a Knx bandcamp remix thing (forgot what he calls that series) vs a full ST release, but that's all good to me. A few of the remixes are straight up gold like the music video one and that Sude remix I posted earlier. Coming into this Nx project skeptical etc etc I'm pretty happy it all turned out like this. I dunno if we'll be getting any more from the dudes after this though.