d-prock

NxWorries

Digging the record, really really like Get Bigger especially. I can feel where he's coming from on that one a lot, not the same exact situation of course but I've been there to a certain extent. Didn't realize they had put this out as a single earlier this month, totally overlooked that. Easily my favorite Paak song, beat is smooth too.

Very happy they saw this project through to an album, another great one for ST this year. I was really wrong about Paak back in the day, digging into his stuff more and I'm happy he's seeing the success he is getting. Looking forward to the Knx instrumentals too of course.

that track is scary relatable for me... down to the turkey and cheese... almost as if it was written for me haha

• Like 2

that track is scary relatable for me... down to the turkey and cheese... almost as if it was written for me haha

I didn't want to sound corny by saying it, but that's actually exactly the same thing for me as well hahaha. It's good enough for me after work! Laughed at that when I heard it the first time.

• Like 2

tour's gonna be dooopppeee

favorite song might be "Wngs" <–– type of track you could set to repeat for an hour or two and feel as good about on that last spin as you did on the first

The EP sounded way better out the gate.

Link Up and Suede have great basslines and like layered sounds.

This album isn't all I hoped for.

The other tracks are a little spare. I mean the beats are good, some okay. But they aren't the same caliber as the EP.

• Like 1

The EP sounded way better out the gate.

Link Up and Suede have great basslines and like layered sounds.

This album isn't all I hoped for.

The other tracks are a little spare. I mean the beats are good, some okay. But they aren't the same caliber as the EP.

Shit grow on you fam. First couple of spins I was like '...eh'

Now I gotta get my daily listen in! Heat.

• Like 2

I read somewhere recently that Flying Lotus and Anderson Paak had some collab (track) floating or leaking around the place...

Any of y'all know bout that?

that's cool that Paak's into punk rock, LA punk rock no less...i never would've guessed. LA post-punk/new-wave was my obsession the past 3 years i was finishing my degree -- still haven't really gotten over it, i listen to that shit all the time.

what direction should I head to hear some of that LA post punk/new wave?????

• Like 1

what direction should I head to hear some of that LA post punk/new wave?????

i tried to message you Geech, but you have no more space in your inbox

Everyone from South Cali listens to all that shit, my mom used to party with Oingo Boingo, it's all a nerdfest. I think PBWolf was really into The Specials/Ska and stuff. Talking Heads, Elvis Costello, your Joy Divisions.

Case and point, LA vatos love Morrissey. That's what I don't get. Mostly because southern cali was The Cure territory >.>

mad respect for that string section

• Like 1

Damn where is that basketball court from the last section? Very cool vid. Didn't know I wanted a remix album of Yes Lawd, but I'm ready for that shit after the second portion remix.

• Like 1

On 2/16/2017 at 5:02 AM, Grifty said:

mad respect for that string section

mad respect for them thick thighs in said string section

is Knxwledge doing the entire remix album or are there gonna be other producers remixing songs?

I personally would love another album of Knxwledge beats

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, norieaster said:

is Knxwledge doing the entire remix album or are there gonna be other producers remixing songs?

I personally would love another album of Knxwledge beats

Knx

• Like 3

I wanted Mndsgn to remix at least a track or two...

• Like 1

On April 11, 2017 at 9:57 PM, GC90 said:

Damn where is that basketball court from the last section? Very cool vid. Didn't know I wanted a remix album of Yes Lawd, but I'm ready for that shit after the second portion remix.

Sick video. The basketball court is in San Pedro, CA. It's at the top of this hill where you get a pretty dope view of the ocean.

• Like 2

When is that remix record coming out?? :ohmy: