d-prock

NxWorries

I don't suppose anyone has a link or a rip of the NxWorries Boiler Room from last week?

I missed as I was working and I've not been able to find anywhere that's got it as I heard it was decent.

edit: nevermind lol

Taking your quote out of context, absolutely - but this is what went thru my mind shortly after the second track on this set. I'm sure the album will be next level tho'...

Hahaha, also happened in the Samiyam set. He played unreleased Action Bronson and was like "Haha I played too much"

Those guys were hyped to be there

I think KnxWorries is what replaced DOOM, which is great because they are the future of classic syrupy soulphistication

• Like 2

anderson.waack

have no idea why jonwayne worked him him on jonwayne is retired,

seemed forced.

i dont like this .

but hey, im an old man wtf do i know.

• Like 1

I only briefly peeped out Paaks back catalouge yesterday for the first time. It's kinda meh. But knx, who has made a boatload of Wack r and b songs sou d dope, is a great fit. I like this combo. I like it a lot!!!

• Like 1

Love the knx beats but not a big fan of paak . Maybe we'll get an instrumental version :)

GC90, Mangoes & Jr ... you guys disappointing me. Expand your horizons, Paak isn't even that much of a stretch. I know, i know, you guys would have preferred Doom.

• Like 1

I don't think I've ever witnessed people on this forum happy about a new collaborator. And then 2 years later they eventually come around to liking them

• Like 2

listened to the dungeon version a few times and was into it, definitely down with this, shit is pretty dope......i'm not too to up on knx, heard some stuff, dig some of it, some gets too loose/out, but i can dig his style, and i love watching him straight chilin in things like this and the dungeon videos

GC90, Mangoes & Jr ... you guys disappointing me. Expand your horizons, Paak isn't even that much of a stretch. I know, i know, you guys would have preferred Doom.

Dunno, every song I've heard Paak on his voice annoys me. This combo sorta reminds me of what ST did with Madlib/Dudley but Dudley's singing wasn't nearly as sort of obnoxious as Paak's I think.

The last 20-30 seconds of the music video was sounding a little better than the main track though

• Like 1

I'm with mangoes, I like the combo a lot more than Paaks solo work. But on the same token I can only handle it in short bursts. I love suede but for me it's one of those joints I'll throw on just to break up whatever I'm vibe'n to. Don't think I could do a full LP in one sitting. Doesn't mean I'm not optimistic and excited to see what they come up with though.

• Like 1

I don't think I've ever witnessed people on this forum happy about a new collaborator. And then 2 years later they eventually come around to liking them

Producers who work with safe, predictable collaborators make some boring albums.

Paak has a very good voice. Him and Knx is an strange pairing that sounds great.

I like Paak, I just wasnt impressed with his beat selection. Knx and Paak, given Paak, being down with Dre can change the game. Looking forward to it.

Thing about Knx, is he makes tracks that sound so buttery with r n b.

The last 20-30 seconds of the music video was sounding a little better than the main track though

Yeah that's wht I thought, not to say that the first bit wasn't good tho

Is that... Is that how rappers dress these days?

lol yeah the last 30 seconds was super dope, knx rolled out of bed and showed up for the video with a cigarette like "fk it man press record". not a big fan of this track but the boiler room set gave me super high hopes for this duo.

• Like 1

Typical rap producer. The dopest beat is the interlude.

not sure if it was an interlude, think it's a teaser of another track... Future will tell.
  • Like 1