GC90

MADLIB

this formula should be a prerequisite for any collab where madlib has full production credits. one for one

Trying to think about where that hasn't been the case already, do you know of any?

Trying to think about where that hasn't been the case already, do you know of any?

Medicine Show #9?

Before the Verdict too i guess, right? and WLIB and low budget high fi music to get technical?

true, it's more the norm than not. but just for future reference, i'm sayin.

On 1/2/2017 at 9:21 PM, GC90 said:

I can't wait for the Bad Neighbor Instrumentals to finally release; there's so many beats on there I love!

BYH007_copy.jpg?auto=format&fit=max&h=10

And of course...

My question is, why'd it take them two years to finally release the instrumentals? <_<

The book itself is great, and the tunes are a great bonus

Going through cd's...

Man, one cannot deny the awesomeness of Speto Da Rua. Such a great selection brazilian tunes, and according to the promo texts for the album, Speto Da Rua was only the first of six supposed volumes.

But while enjoying the music, I'm pretty sure you can hear a Windows file/Internet Explorer sound effect at 12:52...

• Like 1

i've been going back through 1-2 movie sounds remember that one scion commercial????????

imo this is madlibs wackest beat ever lol movie sounds is dope tho

On 3/20/2017 at 4:24 PM, Grifty said:

I beg to differ... It has a pretty incredible history as old as hip hop itself.

• Like 1

i know i know i know cool story man got tears in my eyes but i still hate that beat. sounds like somebody made a shitty synth in fruity loops and put some fucking unmastered 808 claps and midi toms on it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grifty said:

i know i know i know cool story man got tears in my eyes but i still hate that beat. sounds like somebody made a shitty synth in fruity loops and put some fucking unmastered 808 claps and midi toms on it

giphy.gif

• Like 3

On 20. 03. 2017. at 6:24 AM, Grifty said:

i've been going back through 1-2 movie sounds remember that one scion commercial????????

Man I love that beat and I know I ain't the only one, I guess I have a thing for those 'unmastered 808 claps and midi toms' plus that synth is dope to me ...Vol. 1-2: Movie Scenes is definitely one of my favorites in the series,

• Like 1

Update!

"The next thing we have coming out is a Madlib record that's only at our store," Osborn revealed. "Well, we're splitting them between our store and Rappcats in L.A. I took him down to [Detroit record pressing plant] Archer where they were pressed and had him go through the whole process with me. I really try to impress on him the idea that he's holding the only three copies of it in existence right now, and what that means. They're made from old Jaylib-era beats, so it's pretty special."

http://kuaf.com/post/how-small-town-record-store-quietly-released-exclusive-aphex-twin-record

• Sad 1