GC90

MADLIB

Anyone notice Avalanche was taken off the Rappcats Soundcloud when it was originally posted on the site (or was I just seeing things?)

Seriously hoping ST isn't holding the record hostage, that would be super lame.

PBW aint letting ish come out, ever since madlib made that "hands in the weed cookie jar" comment everything changed... lol he has all the quasimoto and YNQ, supreme team, professionals, etc albums sitting next to that damned top hat just sitting there.... ST bot cursed me out for posting unreleased jaylib then made it to where I couldn't respond smh, I was going to apologize but I also wanted to curse back at it or him.... I think Bot is PBW on the LOW, what will madlib drop next??? im eager to hear that kankick that's supposed to drop on the madlib invasion. they need to hurry up before WW3 starts!!!!!!!!

gEEch

• Like 7

will I get trashed if I say I want supreme team over MV2? im tired of the anticipation of MV2 id rather supreme team

Lib also wasn't part of any the 20th ST anniversary celebrations

I think it's safe to say theyve gone

separate waaa..aayz [/dudley]

• Like 6

Lib also wasn't part of any the 20th ST anniversary celebrations

I think it's safe to say theyve gone

separate waaa..aayz [/dudley]

I bet you a vinyl record that's not true.

Why would they still be selling Quasimoto on the front page?

I bet you a vinyl record that's not true.

Why would they still be selling Quasimoto on the front page?

Money

• Like 1

I can't seem to find the 'origin story' for Yessir Whatever, but from what I remember the story was like PBW hitting up Madlib to see if he'd be cool with the reissue of this stuff and Madlib was literally like 'yessir whatever' lol. I doubt we'll ever hear what happened with Madlib and ST splitting

• Like 1

ST clearly owns (maybe all) the unreleased quas, if there's much of it left. there was also that questionable Lootpack 12" release not too long ago. it's all speculation but if you follow the breadcrumbs Madlib isn't really associated with ST anymore, for reasons that remain uncertain.

• Like 2

Moments that we shared....pa pa rump pump...doo da da....I'm still in love with yo. you know it feels good, yeah....

I can't seem to find the 'origin story' for Yessir Whatever, but from what I remember the story was like PBW hitting up Madlib to see if he'd be cool with the reissue of this stuff and Madlib was literally like 'yessir whatever' lol. I doubt we'll ever hear what happened with Madlib and ST splitting

if you don't know about the rift you ain't payin' attention!

For real though. Egon mentions in the Donuts book that 33 1/3 put out a few years back that these cats were barely getting along back in the "Golden Age" of Jaylib/Madvillain when Lib, Wolf, JJ, and Egon were all sharing a house together. So it really shouldn't be so surprising that they're all doing their own thang almost a decade and a half later.

this formula should be a prerequisite for any collab where madlib has full production credits. one for one

Trying to think about where that hasn't been the case already, do you know of any?

Trying to think about where that hasn't been the case already, do you know of any?

Medicine Show #9?

Before the Verdict too i guess, right? and WLIB and low budget high fi music to get technical?

true, it's more the norm than not. but just for future reference, i'm sayin.

On 1/2/2017 at 9:21 PM, GC90 said:

I can't wait for the Bad Neighbor Instrumentals to finally release; there's so many beats on there I love!

BYH007_copy.jpg?auto=format&fit=max&h=10

And of course...

My question is, why'd it take them two years to finally release the instrumentals? <_<

The book itself is great, and the tunes are a great bonus

Going through cd's...

Man, one cannot deny the awesomeness of Speto Da Rua. Such a great selection brazilian tunes, and according to the promo texts for the album, Speto Da Rua was only the first of six supposed volumes.

But while enjoying the music, I'm pretty sure you can hear a Windows file/Internet Explorer sound effect at 12:52...

• Like 1

i've been going back through 1-2 movie sounds remember that one scion commercial????????

imo this is madlibs wackest beat ever lol movie sounds is dope tho