OfficeTime8889

Original Sound Tracks

this fucking soundtrack...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPsyumdCC14

heard it when we watched this film in class a few weeks ago. some of the most raw loops i've heard in a long while, this Wycliffe Gordon fella is not one to be slept on -- hip-hop or not...he totally is hip-hop even he isn't aware of it.

Easy:

...not to mention the rest of the tracks found on the LP such as 'The Chase' and 'Istanbul Opening'....need I say more?

My Italian composers and producers know what the fuck's up!!!!!! Shout outs to Riz Ortolani (R.I.P.), Ennio Morricone and Piero Umiliani (R.I.P.)!!!

• Like 1

Easy:

...not to mention the rest of the tracks found on the LP such as 'The Chase' and 'Istanbul Opening'....need I say more?

My Italian composers and producers know what the fuck's up!!!!!! Shout outs to Riz Ortolani (R.I.P.), Ennio Morricone and Piero Umiliani (R.I.P.)!!!

When I found out about that record was pretty awesome seeing it had the theme for Coast to Coast AM as well (listened to that since a little kid)

When I found out about that record was pretty awesome seeing it had the theme for Coast to Coast AM as well (listened to that since a little kid)

That would be 'The Chase', yup.

My game came with a CD and i'm only just now listening: but i could already tell, dark souls III has a magnificent score. shits' crazy!!! title theme is way more bombastic than the other souls, which is almost disappointing, the other two games had such perfect title themes that just made you feel shitty, but it's still a great piece of music. the composers for these games is a genius

Classic!!

Got that on wax it's a great soundtrack....Italian progressive is on some other shit!!! (I'm half Italian and I study in Italy, stumbled upon some mad joints over there)

• Like 1

Blade Runner...at about 1:06 in this track is a BSD.U sample....that piano part with 404 vinyl sim on it almost brings me to tears and I still don't know why....

^dont know if you are aware or not but a project is in the works with a dope mc. Pm if you are up for further details.

Classic!!

I loved this soundtrack along with Chocolat.