Sign in to follow this  
ANT8U

I WAS TRICKED INTO FAKE RUFF DRAFT PARTY

U know, I was really hype when stonesthrow posted a ruff draft party in atlanta. So Instead of doing the overtime at my job I called out and got my girlfriend and headed to THE MARK LOUNGE in atlanta. I finally get there and at the door their like you have to be 21 so I had to lace them with 20 a piece just to get in... and than another 20 to actually get in the party. I was kind of thrown off because I heard some hiphop with techno in the background. Me and my girl got free drinks but NO RUFF DRAFT PARTY. Turns out, I was actually at some foot fetish party where everyone was shoe crazy and they had movies of peoples feet playin and shit. I was drunk as fuck but really really pissed. Stones Throw is my favorite label but for them to post some complete bullshit about an event on their main page is very unprofessional and right about now I dont think I'll be spending any more money on stones throw merchandise.

Thanks alot stonesthrow!! $60 of my hard-earned money gone forever because I was tricked into thinking I was going to a ruffdraft party. You'd think as much as yall update you'd post cancellations also.

sounds kind of like the time I spent about 70 dollars to go to the stones throw finale in los angeles and was suprised with a flyer on the front door of the venue stating "madlib will not be performing tonight..." :mellow:

sounds kind of like the time I spent about 70 dollars to go to the stones throw finale in los angeles and was suprised with a flyer on the front door of the venue stating "madlib will not be performing tonight..." :angry:

Next time y'all see Madlib, just slap him in the mouth and ask for the money back... Hey Jeff Jank, gimme some of that weed :mellow:

ANT8U,I dont understand your situation, You need to describe it more clearly. Did you ask the people at the venue if it was a stones throw show? If they said yes and you paid to get in and it was not then you were entitled to a refund. Your beef is with the venue man, ou have to ask upfront. Shit you were drunk too, Did you even show up to the right club?

I have been to 2 shows where the show was cancelled or the emcee I went to see didnt perform and I asked for my money back. Sometimes these shows dont go down the way they should, Not surprised it happened in atlanta with all that faggot ass crunk garbage.

i like girls with scars, thats my thing. one time i met this real fly girl and during our conversation she told me that she scratched her leg against a fence while she was on her bike. she lifted up her skirt, revealing her sexy ass thigh to me and showed me the cut. a perfect cut to compliment her beauty. hopefully it scars.

laced em each 20 eh? how much think itd take to bribe a movie usher into letting me into a rated R movie? haha

why dont u just sneak in

i was seeing r rated movies @ 13

its so easy to sneak into the movies its ridiculous

stop bein a pussy

lol

this is fucked up cuz i read some shit about a "party"

but i went there and it was jus some wolf dood and some jrawk er something playing jay dee shit all night

drinking from these clear cups allotta yelling and girls , all in all good night

but i was really let down by the lack of female showing feet,

it sounds like we got our info mixed

chatter_01292006.jpg

are you hearing any cross chatter?

I'm into girls with dope vinyl collections.

That's my thing!

really? id just find it annoying,ive never got with a girl into the same music as me

Attention JJ/Admins

i think it's time to set up a new room where people can wine and cry over things that disappoint them. along with madlib hairstyles and footwear. come on now. things are getting out of hand. everybody needs to take a chill pill and relax.

Attention JJ/Admins

i think it's time to set up a new room where people can wine and cry over things that disappoint them. along with madlib hairstyles and footwear. come on now. things are getting out of hand. everybody needs to take a chill pill and relax.

i agree then everyone can stop clogging up this section with shit threads like "ive just listend to ruff draft" "ive just orderd ruff draft" "ive just got my t-shirt and wore it on a first date and the girl loved me for it" who cares?

p.s.

jeff jefferson you owe me £20

really? id just find it annoying,ive never got with a girl into the same music as me

F'real? Dude, you need to hook that up. It's great. Your all thinking, "Man I'd like to pick up those Roots tickets but I'm a little strapped for $$". Phone rings, it's your girl and she's all, "Honey I got us a couple tickets for the Roots" or "I picked the Ruff Draft CD up for you when I was grabbing a copy for me" or whatever.

Sweet deals!

F'real? Dude, you need to hook that up. It's great. Your all thinking, "Man I'd like to pick up those Roots tickets but I'm a little strapped for $$". Phone rings, it's your girl and she's all, "Honey I got us a couple tickets for the Roots" or "I picked the Ruff Draft CD up for you when I was grabbing a copy for me" or whatever.

Sweet deals!

hmm never thought about it in that respect i just didnt want convos like this

her:"you know what my favourite song off madvillian is baby?"

me:"shut the fuck up i dont care"

:mellow:

hmm never thought about it in that respect i just didnt want convos like this

her:"you know what my favourite song off madvillian is baby?"

me:"shut the fuck up i dont care"

:mellow:

hahahaha man thats damn cold... best shit ive heard in a while

why dont u just sneak in

i was seeing r rated movies @ 13

its so easy to sneak into the movies its ridiculous

stop bein a pussy

lol

I sneak beer into theaters sometimes. Blades of Glory is hilarious.

buy a ticket to a pg and then go into the r man, it ain't that hard!

U know, I was really hype when stonesthrow posted a ruff draft party in atlanta. So Instead of doing the overtime at my job I called out and got my girlfriend and headed to THE MARK LOUNGE in atlanta. I finally get there and at the door their like you have to be 21 so I had to lace them with 20 a piece just to get in... and than another 20 to actually get in the party. I was kind of thrown off because I heard some hiphop with techno in the background. Me and my girl got free drinks but NO RUFF DRAFT PARTY. Turns out, I was actually at some foot fetish party where everyone was shoe crazy and they had movies of peoples feet playin and shit.

Did you @ least get a foot rub????

stonesthrow said it as at 79 Poplar Street so when I got to the door I said .. is this 79 poplar street and everybody at the door looked like they was into hiphop and shit I didnt even think to ask about the Jaydee shit until I went in and heard the music and looked around and saw white boys with grills and mohawkz it was weird, but at the same time most of undgrnd hiphop in atlanta is full of freakz and weirdos. I just sat down with my girl and enjoyed the free drinks until about 20 minutes I started lookin around like 'yo?' That was very unprofessional of stonesthrow though I'm sure i'm not the only one who went expectin the party. The videos I saw in there were so weird I just felt out of place after a while and people kept comin up to me and my girl takin pictures and shit and we both had on some ruff ass tennisshoes I guess we must look good together but godddamn i am pissed thats $60 that shout be in my wallet. I just must accept stonesthrow is unprofessional and double check and be careful when it comes to spending money if it has to do with the label. I have learned my lesson dont trust yall mothafuckas.