MattCoops

Wayniac Mondays

On 2/22/2017 at 9:54 PM, GC90 said:

Think Anthony was a little harsh on this, I thought it was more focused than he was giving it credit for. Strong 8 for me at least. It's cool he got around to reviewing this though, hopefully put it on the radar for folks who don't know him or may have fallen off since the ST records.

I agree. I don't think he understood the concept of the song where JW starts over and over. I read in another article how this was basically the most braggadocios verse, and would've been the hardest - but that's the point. Jon was being honest and sincere this whole album so he couldn't front like that. The Quelle Chris got an 8 and Jon got a 7. I think Jon could be 8-10 depending on your sentiments, and Chris should've been a 9.

• Like 1

Was listening to this the other night, didn't see the complete set on Youtube so I put it up

• Like 2

On 3/11/2017 at 5:12 PM, GC90 said:

Was listening to this the other night, didn't see the complete set on Youtube so I put it up

I was looking for the whole set on soundcloud earlier tonight. Thanks for putting this together. Hopefully Wayniac approves. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, GC90 said:

twitter is never good news
stories with the words "open letter" and "sexually assaulted" are never a good read
and "sad stuff" makes me happy I did not click

I liked Jonwayne better when he was off social media.  

I'm just happy people are feeling comfortable enough to share this stuff now, I can imagine it helps ease their mind and might help other folks in similar situations in a number of ways. All the hollywood and political scumbags getting called out and exposed for their shit will hopefully make these sickos afraid and hopefully stop at least some of them from hurting people. 

• Like 2